facebook

kappa delta discussion

by: GR Administrator

Kappa Delta sorority chapter comments at University of Missouri - Mizzou

Posted By: GR Administrator
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 2
#1  by: Mack   

They should be shunned by the rest of our Greek system. I hope they can't even get a partner for Greek Week. Guys - pass them by!

By: Mack
#2  by: barrel   

Bottom of the totem pole. Can't get into any of the middle or top houses so it's either KD PhiMu or Zeta

By: barrel
#3  by: wow   

What's with all the hate for KD? They aren't mean and they keep it classy when they go out. Sorry but I'd rather hang with girls that are classy then with a house that gets MIP's every weekend.

By: wow
#4  by: Hm   

KD's work hard and are nice to everyone. They just need some cuter girls to balance out the barkers.

By: Hm
#5  by: interesting   

People are really ragging on KD. What gives? Maybe not super cute, but they have class.

By: interesting
#6  by: If   

If you count bashing other houses to move up in the ranks daily classy, yes they're the most classy house on here

By: If
#7  by: yeah right   

What are you smoking? KD is in the bottom of the rankings!! If they were self-ranking, wouldn't they be higher? Just asking.

By: yeah right
#8  by: Just saying   

KD has been rated as: Most Involved, ranked 7th in grades for spring semester, won PHA Excellence Award, and Best Sisterhood EVENT. They also placed 4th in Homecoming (House Decorations and Float)and still have kept it classy. I believe they have solidified that they are mid tier.

By: Just saying
#9  by: Boom   

Dear LOL:
Contempt is a thin disguise for jealously.

By: Boom
#10  by: Not stupid   

Once again KD give themselves all 5s and give trisigma and axo low rankings, hmmm, surprised? no -

By: Not stupid

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.