facebook

chi omega discussion

by: GR Administrator

Chi Omega sorority chapter comments at University of Texas - UT

Posted By: GR Administrator
Post Reply Report
Page 2 of 2
#11  by: trkuth   

oh yes it is true I rushed last year, I am SO glad I am NOT in this house although you will like them initially and think you want this house...you will be SORRY if the pledge...these girls have something strange happen to them cannot explain it

By: trkuth
#12  by: truth...   

Theta had the largest return on pref night anyway and there isn't a C showing up in PKT anytime soon..

By: truth...
#13  by: unbiased   

chi omegas at texas are such fun girls! they get along with every other sorority and fraternity and are involved in so many other activities other than greek life!

By: unbiased
#14  by: @unbiased   

Quite the opposite. ChiO's keep to themselves. Not that this is bad but is just how they ALL are. That cute, nice smile but then straight back to their own kind.

By: @unbiased
#15  by: Chios   

are mixing well with the frats. They are pretty, smart, and fun to be around.

By: Chios
#16  by: They   

only mix with SigEp, which is awesome, but when you ask them which ones they know personally, they have NO idea.

By: They
#17  by: Truth   

ChiO is mid-tier everywhere.

By: Truth
#18  by: We own   

Ole Miss.

By: We own
#19  by: Tubs   

Girls are hot but kinda stupid. Although this site is all about generalizations, not truth. I think one of them is even a martian (Margaret Wilson)

By: Tubs
#20  by: Remember   

We, the Undergraduate Members of women?s fraternities, stand for good scholarship, for guarding of good health, for maintenance of fine standards, and for serving, to the best of our ability, our college community. Cooperation for furthering fraternity life, in harmony with its best possibilities, is the ideal that shall guide our fraternity activities.

We, as Fraternity Women, stand for service through the development of character inspired by the close contact and deep friendship of individual fraternity and Panhellenic life. The opportunity for wide and wise human service, through mutual respect and helpfulness, is the tenet by which we strive to live.

By: Remember

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.