Kappa Alpha Theta
Kappa Delta
Kappa Kappa Gamma
Pi Beta Phi
Sigma Delta Tau
Zeta Tau Alpha

By: TrueRanks
#2  by: concerned   

Came on this site to find out about sorority life and can not believe what I read on here. It is insane. What is Greek Sisterhood and why would I want to join if there are so many rude people who are Greeks attacking other Greeks over ranking? This site is just a joke.

By: concerned
#3  by: Crazy Chic   

Who is the Crazy Chic on this site who is OBSESSED beyond reason with being the personal ranker of all Sororities? This site is becoming a joke since one person keeps trying to control it.

By: Crazy Chic
#4  by: Your opinion really   

Everyone realizes that there is not a real legitimate ranking of sororities that exists for the current time frame of 2010 and every comment about ranking is a personal judgment / opinion. Keeping that in mind, this site is truly nothing more than a venting platform for other sorority girls to bash other Greeks houses with bias non-sense.

By: Your opinion really
#5  by: Bekah   

I would appreciate some honest advice, my daughter is deciding between Alpah Chi Omega or Delta Gamma at another campus, will be a transfer in fall of 2012. She cares more about real girls than "rank" . She is smart, pretty and sweet. She is not a party girl. Which group would be a bettter fit for her and be the most welcoming? Thank you for any honest comments!

By: Bekah
#6  by: TRUTH   

This is really funny that Chi O is the last house because all of you are hating on Chi O probably didn't get bids from them, because I'm on Panhellenic and Chi O had the largest return rate on Pref night, they easily hands down got the best Pledge Class, and are taking down every other sorority. Its no longer Pi Phi, Kappa, Theta being the top its being Pi Phi, CHI O, Theta. So all of you low lives don't know what you're talking about and are obviously jealous of the Chi Omegas.

By: TRUTH
#7  by: to truth   

you getting on here after saying you are panhellenic is proof of the classlessness of chi o's. Get a clue I dont care about your return rate chi o's are NOT well liked...sorry

By: to truth
#8  by: @TRUTH   

Yeah, Chi O does get the biggest return rate on pref night, but do you know why? THEY PROMISE BIDS AND BREAK GIRLS HEART! Never trust Chi O during rush. I'm sure Kappa would rather be out of PKT than be a liar and a skeeze. BTW, only Chios are the ones who believe they are part of PKT, so truth must be a chiomega.

By: @TRUTH
#9  by: chi o    

are the BIGGEST liars and cheaters during rush. they should be ashamed.

By: chi o
#10  by: @ truth   

if THIS many people are getting on here to bash chi o. OBVIOUSLY there is some truth to what is being said.

By: @ truth

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.