American University - AU General Fraternity Comments

Posted By: GR Administrator
Post Reply Report
Page 2 of 2
#11  by: Pi Kapp   

is where it's at

By: Pi Kapp
#12  by: @transfer   

you won't find that kind of frat here. sorry.

By: @transfer
#13  by: ToTransfer:   

Attend open rushes and walk around MGC when you get here and the Quad and see which group you could see yourself fitting in to. As to the anyone who doesnt like fraternities at AU, you have to think about what kind of kid doesnt like them: GDI's and girls who have been traded in for better models. Let me know if you want to know more about fraternities at AU. It will become readily apparent when you get here what frats are the best. Let me know if you want to talk more.

By: ToTransfer:
#14  by: Tke blows everywhere   

This is a factual statement. Sigma chi, SAE are consistently good across the nation. Sigep is also a major player but doesn't have the history and they also have a lot of geed chapters with that balanced man crap

By: Tke blows everywhere
#15  by: Why   

no love for lambda chi alpha

By: Why
#16  by: Onayah   

We use the google alert:Fraternity OR Sorority OR IFC OR Greek Life OR Frat OR Greek Affairs -Greece -mythology -mythological -countryto mnoitor Greek news, it's not perfect and still catches news stories on the financial situation in Greece. Side note: we hate the word Frat and only follow it because we know the media will use it in their articles

By: Onayah
#17  by: Loran   

So excteid I found this article as it made things much quicker!

By: Loran
#18  by: Wibabara   

Thank you so much, hon! I strive to move fowrard with confidence and strength, but I don't always feel 100% so it's always nice to know there is support out there! Take care, and all my best!'Calpernia

By: Wibabara
#19  by: tammy   

How terribly sad, but thank God Janie is so 'switched on'! This awknneiag is a sad lesson, and at a shocking cost! She certainly sets a good example which I pray others,will follow her lead.And not only for their wellbeing, but out of respect for that young man and all who knew and loved him.

By: tammy
#20  by: TKE   

Haha I guess u didn't make TKE?

By: TKE

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.