facebook

fraternity comments

by: GR Administrator

American University - AU General Fraternity Comments

Posted By: GR Administrator
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 2
#1  by: seminole grek   

Who in the world made this list??!! They certainly don't know anything about the traditional powers at Auburn. SAE, KA, Pike, Lambda Chi, Sigma Nu are the historic leaders. Beta Theta Pi is a power now. Sigma Chi is OK but not among the very top at Auburn.

By: seminole grek
#2  by: ...   

this is all wrong. pi kappa phi and tke should not even be ranked. the only people who would think these ranks were accurate is AXiD.

By: ...
#3  by: auburn kills bama   

Hate to be the voice of reason, but if you notice the ranking is based on chapter websites, not chapter power. Everyone knows pi kap is crumbling, but they must have a damn good website.

By: auburn kills bama
#4  by: wtf   

.... I'm not even one, but where the hell is KA?

By: wtf
#5  by: yeah   

DX, PIKE
AEPi, Phi Sig
DTD, Sig Chi
Alpha Sig, Pi Kapp
EI

By: yeah
#6  by: /Love/Tuck/In's/   

DChi, Pike, AePi
Sig Chi, DTD, Alpha Sig
Phi Sig, Pi Kapp

Sig Ep is more of a social club. Harmless guys.

EI actually has good parties and some nice pledges.

Pi Kapp is fun if you love bland parties. They have their moments..

Phi Sig are tools.

Pike, DChi, and AePi are by far the best and most fun to hang out with. AePi are the most chill guys, DChi and Pike are always down for a good time and are soooo cute. We Love Them.

By: /Love/Tuck/In's/
#7  by: Transfer   

Which fraternity should I join?

By: Transfer
#8  by: Friend   

Dear Transfer,

Check out TKE! Their newest pledge class is awesome and they are some of my best friends. Each brother is different from the last but they have great personalities and care about each other.

By: Friend
#9  by: Trust Me   

TKE Blows, this chapter has made FailFriday on TFM twice in one month and are basically the lowest you can go. Lost a huge chunk of members this year and that "awesome new pledge class" fell apart because they couldnt handle pledging or hazing. Grow up TKE, give it a decade or two you might come back.

By: Trust Me
#10  by: Transfer   

To the posts below I appreciate your input.

I just want a southern type fraternity that knows how to throw down and have a good reputation all around.

By: Transfer

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.