facebook

Underground fraternities

by:    

Are lambda, kappa sig and pi kap still existing?

How big are they ? What size was their spring pledge class?

Posted By: Notanarc
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

KSig pretends to exist at Elon. They are useless and nobody wants them on campus. Losers in everybody’s opinion. They just need to move on and call themselves something else.

By: Huh

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#2by:    

lowkey not worth rushing them. they've all been invited back on campus and they didnt come back. theyre all on their downfall

By: sk
#3by:    

I am in a sorority. I hand out with guys in all the off campus frats. I don't care. These are still the same guys I was friends with Freshman year. You're a fool. We know who you fools are and we go to your parties and don't give you fools any attention. Thanks for the free booze, loser.

By: Anne
by: lol    

Ok fella. LOL.

We can very much see you’re not a sorority girl but rather a dude pretending. Please stop and just accept that off campus groups are zeros.

By: lol
#4by:    

Lambda
Kappa Sig
Pi Kapp's

all greater than AEPi.

No one needs Elon's endorsement. They just want money with no responsibility.

By: Off Camp can be better
by: 👌    

Point well taken. AEPi is irrelevant and so are Lambda, Pi Kapp and KSig. Excellent observation Einstein.

And as far as Elon’s endorsement you’re missing the point. It’s about off campus geeds pretending to be legit when in actuality they are nothings.

By: 👌

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.