facebook

ratting

by: newbie

Im a freshman and thinking about rushing and found this site. What is with all of the talk of houses ratting on each other and getting houses kicked off? Has that really happened and who has been the rats bc i would never want to join a house that would do that? Truth only please

Posted By: newbie
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: re rats   

Delta chi got pics of an unregistered party sig eps had and turned it into ifc. This was the final nail in sig eps coffin and they were kicked off for 3 years.

By: re rats
#2  by: trish   

ifc somehow got a hold of pictures from an unregistered party at sig ep..... Sig Ep and D chi are rivalries so naturally sig ep (top house on campus) told everyone it was d chi.... however there is no actual proof it was delta chi who told them since d chi had their own party that same night....

By: trish
#3  by: retrish   

the pics came frm dchi, no doubt. It was admitted to in the final IFC meeting of the year by Dchis prez.

By: retrish
#4  by: Fratty Bro   

This is how I heard it went down. Delta Chi at their chapter. President: So brochacos, we broke in to Sigeps party last night and snapped some pics!
Active: BROOOOO! We should totally turn those in. We could be top house if they get in trouble!
Another Active: Bro in high school, I turn in pics of the football team drinking and then I got to be starting quarterback! It was so Frat! I was homecoming king bro lolz!
Active 2: Yeaaaaa dude! Being top house is FAF! We should do it!
Active 3: Yea Chad Brocho cinco! Bacon, Dorn, and Jimmy Tatro would do it! So should we!
Active 4: Yea Brohummad Ali! If we can't be top house no one can!
President: OK, it's settled bro beans! We are gonna send them in!
(President holds up TFM Book. All members bow)
President: Chapter is adjourned!
Active 7: Broseph Stalins!Let's go celebrate us being top house soon. Only top tier sororities will hang out with us now!
Active 8: But bro beans, it's Tuesday we can't go out!
Active 7: But we're in a frat Tony Bromo!
Active 8: Oh yea! I almost forgot, Marco Brolo! LOLZLOLZLOLZLOLZLOLZLOLZLOLZ
End of Story..........

By: Fratty Bro
#5  by: Fratty Chris   

I heard it was sae

By: Fratty Chris
#6  by: truth   

It was not Dchi it was a girl who turned in the pictures. The Dchis had a registered party the same night so all of them were at their own place. They dont care enough about sigep to somehow break into their party snap some pictures and sneak out before anybody noticed. Sigep started all the rumors about dchi because they are mad that they are in their former house and want them to get a bad rap. It was not a Dchi who did it and it is sad that all these rumors are creating a bad rap for a good house

By: truth
by: dsig1Aug 28, 2013 1:47:21 PM

i heard it was delta sigs

By: dsig1
#7  by: newbie   

ok, I can see I am not going to get an honest response. Does ISU have to tell the offending chapter who turned in evidence? Seems unfair to get suspended without being able to face your accuser

By: newbie

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.