facebook

sororities

by: Redbird

So I really want to join a sorority, but do not want to be required to live in the house. What are the sorority housing policies and/or which sorority would be for me? And do not say tri sigma since they do not have a house...thanks!

Posted By: Redbird
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Sophomore2b   

I was wondering the exact same thing!!! I know that agd doesn't make you live in the house because its not big enough. Overall the girls in tht house are nice they are also very smart but some of them are weird and annoying....

By: Sophomore2b
by: daniJun 4, 2013 7:26:17 PM

actually all of the houses with houses basically require you to live in, even AGD. if you have a legitimate reason(athletics, scholarship necessities, can't afford it, etc), no matter which house you join, you won't have to live in. if you really want to be in a sorority though, living in is part of that experience. i dont really understand why you would want to be in a sorority but wouldnt want to live in.

also, for the both of you,you can't go into recruitment being too picky. you have to join one because you get along with the girls and have things in common. i would say to keep a completely open mind. if you don't, you are going to be ten times more likely to not end up in a house at all..

By: dani
#2  by: amanda   

agd actually doesnt have a live in requirement.

By: amanda
#3  by: isu16   

There are a few sororities on campus that do not have live-in requirements. Those being AGD, ADPi, and Tri Sig

By: isu16

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.