facebook

delta chi

by: who?

Delta Chi is ratting on every fraternity so that they can build a monopoly on greek life. Just found out they've been snitching on my frat (I'm not a Sig Ep either) they're about to get what's coming to them... They hide behind IFC but we all know what's up. Ya'll started a war

Posted By: who?
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Ha   

Nice dood.... Seeing how Delta Chi is being ratted on too. Get your information stright they didnt do anything they are victims too. Its real easy to point fingers.

By: Ha
by: no haSep 11, 2013 1:16:34 PM

spoken like a true delta chi rat. stop trolling dude, everyone knows D Chi is the rat house

By: no ha
#2  by: The Bro Abides   

I heard sig ep was top house on campus

By: The Bro Abides
by: sig eps suxSep 11, 2013 1:15:22 PM

then u need a hearing aide bro bc they dont exist

By: sig eps sux
#3  by: stop   

one way to stop it is to petition ifc that in order for a fraternity to receieve any type of disciplinary action, those that provide eveidene have to show up at the trial and state their case so it's all out in the open. No more anonmyous evidence. and stop snithcing!!!!!!!

By: stop
#4  by: You are retarded   

CR&R controls discipline for Greeks not IFC.

By: You are retarded
by: clownSep 11, 2013 5:36:15 PM

you would know as you are a member of the rat frat delta chi.

By: clown
by: THEINSIDE!Sep 11, 2013 10:52:44 PM

Delta Chi in their pledge process trains their PLEDGES To rat out other fraternities! They teach them how to sneak in and take pictures of other fraternity exchanges! I WOULD KNOW suzette and president al bowman told me myself!!

By: THEINSIDE!
by: al and suziSep 12, 2013 5:35:11 PM

I have to back him up Al and Suzi told me the same thing about delta chi, they are rats, everyone hates them

By: al and suzi
by: AlSep 18, 2013 3:04:31 PM

Ya well they told me you are poor and don't have house. Show the proof buddy?

By: Al

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.