facebook

truth behind sig ep and delta chi

by: bystander

Can anyone tell me what really happened between the two? i have heard that sig ep has been kicked off campus because of the actions of sig ep. i can see this because they have had a rivalry for the past year but on the other hand i only hear this from sig ep so it would make sense for them to blame it on them. does anyone know what really happened?

Posted By: bystander
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 2
#1  by: bystander   

so sig ep let dchi into there party?

By: bystander
#2  by: bystander   

dchi's would never attended a sigep party--and wouldn't attend even if invited. dchi's had NOTHING to do with the downfall of sigep (don't give dchi more credit than they deserve)..... sigeps need to face the reality and accept responsibility for the situation they created for themselves.

By: bystander
#3  by: originalbystander   

well that was clearly written by a dchi... but does sig ep have proof that they were the ones that did it?

By: originalbystander
#4  by: anotherbystander   

Zero proof. It could've been anyone. Just people pointing fingers trying to find someone to blame.

By: anotherbystander
#5  by: originalbystander   

Dchi stop posting... i want to hear from a sig ep

By: originalbystander
#6  by: Katieee   

Honestly this is all just a rumor. Sig Ep is upset they are GDIS now and just want to point fingers on their rivalry and are avoiding the fact that they were stupid to hold an unregistered event.
Think about it, how could d chi have possibly been inside sig eps house to obtain those pictures? D chi had their own registered mm party that same night.

By: Katieee
by: fratbroApr 17, 2013 12:35:42 AM

they probably took the pictures off of Facebook and sent them in. heard it was from their x-mas party?

By: fratbro
#7  by: Katieee   

Also, fraternities don't let random guys they don't know into their houses for parties, so again, no way was d chi in their house taking pictures the same night they were having their own party. Hahaha this whole story is so unbelieviably hilarious. There is no proof whasoever.

By: Katieee
#8  by: ISUFrat   

Guys Sig Eps posted their own pictures onto TFM. They ended up on fail friday and someone found them there. If you're a regular TFM follower you've seen the pictures that got reported.

By: ISUFrat
by: uyyApr 18, 2013 9:07:49 PM

what does the incriminating photo show?

By: uyy
#9  by: AY   

Sig Eps headquarters pulled there charter before the university did anything. They are the ones turning everyone else in now because they want to take the whole greek system down with them.

By: AY
#10  by: isugreek   

Knowing STRAIGHT from the source- Greek Affairs informed Sigma Phi Epsilon that D-Chi turned them in. They have a couple brothers in D-chi that have first handedly admitted it and it is known that they are the ones. That is the bottom line. Stories can go on forever but that is that.

By: isugreek
by: KibApr 21, 2013 2:38:53 PM

What would be so heinous as to make the administration or nationals shut them down?

Was anybody in imminent danger?

By: Kib
by: HA HA HAApr 21, 2013 11:06:58 PM

This is funny because a statement has not been released yet and most likely never will. Nice try buddy. Its called witness protection. I would not expect a Sig Ep to understand and that is why they have been removed (GDI status). Get your information right. D Chi wants a statement released because that would prove to the Greek community they have no input in Sig Ep's being removed.

By: HA HA HA

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.