facebook

best frats?

by: Chillinois

Looking to transfer here from Northeastern and am considering join a frat. I have a one friend in Sig Ep and one in TKE. I can't tell which one is better because they both pull a lot of girls supposedly haha. Answers plez

Posted By: Chillinois
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Fratty    

TKE is off campus bro. sorry

By: Fratty
#2  by: lisa   

Lol Sig Ep & TKE are on completely different ends of the spectrum. Go Sig Ep.

By: lisa
#3  by: ya boy   

The ones to check out would be sig chi delta chi sig ep and pikes. Each one is different so check all of them out and see where you fit best.

By: ya boy
#4  by: isugreeklife   

sorry to tell you this but Sig Ep and TKE are both off campus as of this year. Rush PIKE if your an athlete, Rush D Chi if your preppy, rush Sig Chi if your a party animal.

By: isugreeklife
#5  by: Lol   

Rush dchi if you suck...attempting to cheat your way to a top house by getting actual top houses knocked off is not the way to go. Coming from a girl I will never be stepping foot inside delta chi again

By: Lol
by: HahahahahahahApr 16, 2013 1:31:39 AM

Ooooooo Noooooo!!! Never agian? The men of Delta Chi stand for much more than this. And for one to make a irrational statement like this ^ is comical and shows how influential people can be. Show me some proof and you can point fingers and yell all day at them. Please until then stfu and go write about how much you miss Sig Ep on twitter. Trust me i would be just as mad if i lost everything....

By: Hahahahahahah
#6  by: ISUFrat   

Check out all the houses during rush and see which one you like the most. Just go meet all the brothers of every house and put actual effort into your rush experience. You'll have a much better time and end up with the house you truly want to be a brother of.

By: ISUFrat

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.