facebook

which houses have the best parties?

by: Parties

I'm an incoming freshman, and was just curious as to who has the most fun parties.

Posted By: Parties
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: My opinion    

If you're a guy, please don't rush because of who has the best parties. There are more important things than that. I will answer your question though. Personally, my favorite party houses are SAE, Sig Ep, or Phi Psi. They throw best parties at their house and have the best liveouts by far. Unless you're a girl or one of their members, good luck getting in though.

By: My opinion
#2  by: clarification   

@MyOpinion SAE can't have house parties all next year

By: clarification
#3  by: agree   

Phi Psi, Sig Ep have really fun parties at their house. SAE, Phi Psi have really fun parties at their liveouts. Beta is fun to party at their house if you know the guys. Lots of other frats have so much potential for fun parties (good setups) but it all comes down to the guys in the house and their willingness to throw ragers.

By: agree
#4  by: fratty   

Lamda has some awesome basement parties

By: fratty
#5  by: funny   

Rushing a house just to party is a weird reason to rush. The three houses that come to mind are Phi Psi, SigEp, and Lamda. But realistically none of these houses would bid you if that is the only reason that you wanted to rush. And as to what my opinion said, pretty damn true about getting into a party unless ur a girl.

By: funny
by: HmmAug 18, 2013 4:01:21 PM

Phi Psi and Sig Ep have the best parties for sure, but with Lambda its always a hit or a miss. They have the coolest set up and basement but they don't really know how to use it. I can only imagine what parties would be like if Phi Psi or Sig Ep had their setup.

By: Hmm
by: @hmmAug 19, 2013 12:18:14 AM

ya id agree. I think their basement is almost too big though for just a random night, but when we've had functions with them, it feels much more full.

By: @hmm

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.