facebook

i just wanna know.. who hazes and who doesn't.

by: Anon

I don't care if it's a "tradition" I'm not trying to deal with that.. So honestly, which sororities do it and which REALLY do not!?

Posted By: Anon
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: ecu   

it depends on what you consider "hazing". from everything i have heard from actual members of the sorority, dz hazes the most, especially the weeks before and after big/little reveal. there are lots of rumors though, so definitely take everything you hear with a grain of salt

By: ecu
#2  by: ECU   

Its all rumors... honestly dont take hazing into consideration when rushing because you will hear all kinds of crazy things that are untrue

By: ECU
#3  by: East Carolina   

When I was rushing, I heard that Adpi, dz, tri sig, alpha phi, and chi o all haze. I disregarded it and joined one of those sororities and am so glad I did. I highly doubt that sororities "haze". We're not fraternities.

By: East Carolina
#4  by: Honestly    

Honestly Adpi and dz haze the worst. That's why they have so many people drop during pledging. Alpha phi and sigma hazes but they suck. That's all

By: Honestly
#5  by: k   

i have friends in almost all of the sororities, and from what i have heard dz hazes the most. but i'm not in that sorority, so i couldn't give you a 100% true answer! agree with "ECU" though, don't take it into consideration when going through recruitment, and yes, you will hear crazy things about every sorority

By: k

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.