facebook

read! especially if new pnm!

by: LOL

I think that we all need to stop writing on this website. Everyone's opinions differ depending on the girls who rush them. The same girl could go to the same house, two different times with different people rushing them and could completely love it one time and hate it the next. That's what makes recruitment really hard. People act like all of the sororities are in such a war. But I have seen plenty of ADPis and Alpha Phis dancing on the stage together at PBs, plenty of Zetas and Chi O's dancing together. It is not that serious, I don't know why people make it out to be that way.

Also, when people talk about certain sororities being cliquey... I understand that a few are, because i see that myself. But, with 80ish girls in one sorority, there is going to be cliques. That doesn't mean they don't like the other girls in their sorority. Unless your sisters don't speak to you in public, then that's a different story...

To future PNMS: I came to ECU set on joining one sorority and felt really pressured to join it. I decided to go a different direction and am completely happy with my decision. I have met the best friends and couldn't imagine myself anywhere else. Do what YOU want to do and don't listen to any hearsay!!!

Posted By: LOL
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: agree   

Going through these rankings, I've seen so many malicious comments and its heartbreaking. Of course every one wants to be the best and they think they can do so by writing themselves reviews or by tearing down other organizations. This isn't going to benefit anyone.

No group of brothers or sisters is going to be perfect, we all go through our rough patches. But, what is important is that we are a community of young people who are all passionate about the same values. The truth is there's stuff that has happened in my personal org that I am not proud of, some of which were my responsibility and I'm sure many of you could say the same.

By: agree
#2  by: bluepurplegold   

These comments are so true. PNM's (potential new members), I came into recruitment as a legacy for one house and didn't even know about a lot of the other names, just a few. I ended up joining a sorority I never even heard about and I can honestly say it was the best decision I have made here at ECU. Go through recruitment and you will be surprised by how much you love most of the houses. You will meet women you click with and some that you don't but that helps you make your decision for what's best for you not the rumors or reputations. Where you feel most comfortable is where you should go. Do not go in closed minded and really give every house a shot. Don't read this site. Although many comments are accurate, a lot of them are just girls getting back at girls. I have so many friends in different sororities and you also can't just judge them off of one girl. Imagine 100 girls in NINE Panhellenic organizations, do you really think 900 girls all get along? Make the effort to make friends in every sorority and also make a good impression on the other girls during recruitment. One day you will receive that bid and you will be representing something bigger than yourself. Be proud to be Panhel!

By: bluepurplegold
#3  by: ecu   

these are all so true!!

By: ecu
#4  by: umm   

To all girls planning to rush in the fall,

The majority posts on this page are written by vicious sorority girls targeting viewers like you to try and get ahead for recruitment. What they say might be true about one or two of the organization's members, but cannot be applied to the group as a whole. The best way to decide which sorority you want to be in is to go into recruitment with an open mind and choose the one that you like best, not based on the lies posted on this site. Also, don't let the negativity of this page prevent you from going Greek, it is a great experience that every one should consider!

By: umm
#5  by: ecu   

AGREE AGREE AGREE!!! couldn't possibly agree more. every sorority has something to offer, just depends what you're looking for!!!

By: ecu
#6  by: PNM   

Do we need recs for all of the sororities or any ones in particular?

By: PNM
#7  by: k   

I have never read something more true!!!! Disregard everything you read on this site, and go through recruitment with an open mind! I couldn't image going through it after reading all of these things that are said about all of the sororities! Every sorority goes through trials and some girls do things that they aren't proud of, there is no reason for sororities to get bashed because of something we ALL do!!!!

Also, most of the girls on this site are younger...because once you get to junior year, you still love your sorority, but it does NOT define you at all! We all have a good time together when we're at PBs and 4th, we are not that different from each other out of those places <333

By: k

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.