facebook

chi omega discussion

by:    

Chi Omega sorority chapter comments at Mississippi State University - MSU

Posted By: GR Administrator
Page 9 of 24
#81by:    

I'm sorry, but there is no way a chi o actually wrote that about tri delt. girls come on here to bash each other in secret (which is ridiculous)but it doesnt matter who did in the first place. because every sorority at state is great for different reasons. every group has strong points and low points, but they are all great. just stop the bashing. and if it was a chi o then i apologize, because i am a chi o and i think tri delt is a wonderful group.

By: @where
#82by:    

Whether the culprit was Chi O or not, she makes a great point. However, I DEFINITELY wouldn't put it past a XO to write those things to DDD.

By: @@where
#83by:    

Surely a real sorority consultant would not post on this site and in the manner that you did. That is classless.

By: @consultant
#84by:    

The supposed Chi O/KD dislike is not real. Those two groups get along well. There is competition during Recruitment because they rush the same girls but other than that there are no issues between the two.

By: KD

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#85by:    

Love you David Letterman quote, "every mother wants her son to bring home a Chi Omega"

By: @XO
#86by:    

Give Letterman's personal lack of judgement (not to mention character), I really don't think I'd take ANYTHING he says seriously. Find someone more reputable to quote. ANYONE.

By: @XO
#87by:    

Actually jealousy may rule at other houses but not here. These girls are genuine. They are completely themselves during recruitment not fake.

By: @watch
#88by:    

they were fake to me. made signs for me and acted all sweet like they were giving me a bid and then right as i'd decided that they were my favorite, they cut me right before pref. that's not what a genuine sorority does. glad now for the way things worked out because i would not want to be a part of a group who does this to pnms. after rush i talked to other girls they did this to - i wasn't the only one. they're SUPER FAKE and mean!!

By: fake
#89by:    

Just because a sorority cuts you does not make them mean. The top sororities are required by Panhellenic to cut a certain number of girls after each round. Unfortunate but true. Sounds like you are happy where you are though which is great.

By: @fake
#90by:    

I think it is fake to pray over girls to change their minds during pref, but hey thats just me.

By: @fake

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.