facebook

chi omega discussion

by: GR Administrator

Chi Omega sorority chapter comments at Mississippi State University - MSU

Posted By: GR Administrator
Post Reply Report
Page 8 of 24
#71  by: @COFFIN   

I have no clue about your claim because I am not a Chi O but I do know that they are the largest Panhellenic sorority in existence and the largest woman's organization in the country. That days alot'

By: @COFFIN
#72  by: @@COFFIN   

If you're not a Chi O "have no clue," then why are you on here wasting your time posting the stats this group claims to be true? You've never been initiated, so give it a rest. There's a skull on the badge for a reason.

By: @@COFFIN
#73  by: Desperate   

Why don't you give it a rest. The stats posted below are true ... All you have to do is look at the stats on the Natuonal Panhellenic Council website. By the way the skull and crossbones was an early Christian symbol. It is also found on the KD crest and the Kappa Sig badge.

By: Desperate
#74  by: @granny   

Your comment shows how little you actually know about Chi Omega. They recruit the top girls period.

By: @granny
#75  by: @@granny   

Recruiting the top girls and actually pledging them are 2 TOTALLY different things. Most sororities on campus recruit the top girls - but only 1 sorority can pledge them. The ladies of Chi Omega lose out on pref night year after year. I don't know why we can't seal the deal. I mean, I think our pref is good, but I only went to 1 pref, so I have not seen any others to compare to. But I was crying on my pref night, so I think it's sweet.

By: @@granny
#76  by: @@@granny   

Stop posing as a Chi O. They recruit AND consistentally pledge top girls year in and year out, Your false statements are a sad attempt at making a top house look bad.

By: @@@granny
#77  by: can't handle   

can't handle the truth, huh? do a little research of your own if you don't believe me. but be ready to be disappointed - because the lines you've been fed by your own leadership have been filled with lies. my guess is that you don't have the guts to seek out the truth because you're scared of what you might find and it's easier to live in ignorance with your head in the clouds. just don't be surprised when you start hearing the same line about underclassman quota... cause if you don't make it this year, that's what they'll be telling you. i suppose ignorance is bliss.

By: can't handle
#78  by: @MAD   

I really hope your comments are sarcastic, sometimes sarcasm is lost when written. I am nit a Chi O but have close ties to several Chi O chapters and their advisors. You were not lied to ... The comments on this page were made simply to make a top sorority look bad. If you check with Chi O Nationals you will find out the truth.

By: @MAD
#79  by: @@MAD   

if you're not a chi omega then how do you know that's a lie? i'm not a chi omega, but i've got some solid reasons to totally believe what is written here. can't get into it without revealing how i know, but suffice it to say that it is totally possible and actually a pretty good explanation.

By: @@MAD
#80  by: @@@MAD   

And I have the same convincing reasons to say Truth is lying. The fact is that NO ONE knows except Chi O themselves. People should not get on here and bad mouth and low rank a group because of "hear say". They should definitely not blast others for having a different opinion or different inside scoop either.

By: @@@MAD

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.