facebook

chi omega discussion

by:    

Chi Omega sorority chapter comments at Mississippi State University - MSU

Posted By: GR Administrator
Page 19 of 24
#181by:    

Chi O national does not recognize upper classmen quota.

Your statements as to numbers is a complete lie.

By: Fact
#182by:    

My statements as to numbers are 100% accurate! Have YOU seen the recruitment stats from 2010 or 2011 for MSU? Before you start spouting off about things you don't know, I'd suggest you do your own research.

So what if Chi O's nationals 'do not recognize' upperclassman quota?? Doesn't mean that FAILING to make quota isn't every bit as shameful. ('cause it IS!!) Chi O WANTED and INTENDED to make upperclassman quota and just DID NOT. FACT. Check your sources before spouting off junk. If your sources are anything but actual numbers as provided by the Greek Life office at MSU, then I'd suggest you back up your facts with some REAL data.

By: @fact
#183by:    

are one bitter person. Give it a rest. No one cares!

By: You
#184by:    

The quota fairy won't be visiting Chi O this year either. They suck!

By: Quota Queen
#185by:    

they try to make you DIE and be "reborn" a Chi O if you are initiated. very sacreligious. death should be to self and life should be in Christ. just sayin. you need to know what you're getting into before pleding this group because they're gonna have you act like you die and then are reborn a Chi O. BEWARE!

By: COFFIN

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#186by:    

willpeople will post ANYTHING to make a top house look bad. Pathetic. Chi O has initiated more women than any other sorority in the country. Your scare tactics will not work.

By: people
#187by:    

Not trying to use scare tactics like the person below, but a current XO did tell a close friend right after her initiation that she was made to lie down in a coffin like box and was carried around the room during a ritual song. She was so overwhelmed by it she had to tell someone, so naturally everyone knows now. She said she wanted to say something about being uncomfortable, but then she wouldn't have been initiated and everyone else looked scared but not enough to speak up and risk not becoming a sister. There are SO many XO's nationally that enough have slipped up or not wanted to participate in their crazy ritual.

By: Coffin?
#188by:    

There are only a few days that have more than one post, most of which are a very negative, followed by a positive, followed by another negative. Seems to be more people are staying on here determined to make Chi O look bad. Everyone needs to focus on their own group and stop bashing others.

By: @and
#189by:    

just because they've initated tons of people doesn't mean that they're ALL THAT. I'm just sayin. Rarely do people speak up WHILE being hazed - it is usually afterwards, as in this case. So, just because they've initiated lots of people by making them pretend to die in a coffin-like box and be 'reborn' a Chi O doesn't make them popular nationally. Just makes them sicko. (and guilty of the worst form of hazing!!)

By: @coffin
#190by:    

Anyone who works with recruitment at MSU had access to the numbers and bid lists for Chi O - and those people could tell you that Chi O tried to bring back the recommended amount of women to each round - including preference - but just did not have enough rank them first to make upperclassman quota. I don't even go to MSU, but I found this out. It's easy enough if you know someone who had access to the daily returns. Chi O didn't "choose" to not make quota. They just developed that line after they failed to do so. I've got proof of my statements in the form of recruitment numbers from Greek Life. Do you have proof otherwise? that's what I thought...

By: @@yeah

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.