facebook

chi omega discussion

by:    

Chi Omega sorority chapter comments at Mississippi State University - MSU

Posted By: GR Administrator
Page 16 of 24
#151by:    

To the Chi O pledge class for the Christmas card. Great show of Panhellenic spirit!

By: Kudos
#152by:    

No clue what you are referring to because the last ranking on here was there this morning. Any group would defend themselves against rankings that are false and completely untrue anyhow. Chi O is only in a downward spiral in your dreams. Other groups are threatened by DG, Chi O and KD and will say anything to make them look bad. This website is a joke and the huge majority of people could care less about it and the attempts to make top groups look bad.

By: @ANY
#153by:    

Anyway is an adverb and they are not plural.

By: @any
#154by:    

It sounds as though you are the one with a holier than thou attitude. These ladies are absolute tops! No need for me to rank them because that would only be stooping to your level.

By: @girltalk
#155by:    

dancing. Oh...I forget they were asked and only about 200 other folks participated as well. Get a life folks!

By: Members on stage
#156by:    

keeps giving Chi O low ranks. Nice try. You can say anything you want on this website and no one cares. It is only a site for mean girls like you to make rude comments in order to cover up your own insecurities.

Chi O is one of the best and you know it. Why else would you repeatedly make the same type of comments.

By: To whoever
#157by:    

Nice try but the only girls who have dropped out of Chi O did not drop out but instead transferred to another University. Again, nice try at slamming a top group.

By: @so glad
#158by:    

Actually they had a couple from this years pledge class drop. And of course older ones that have over time just like every other sorority. Again, this happens to every sorority so it's not a problem, but they have had at least 2 girls that I know for sure from this pledge class that ended up dropping.

By: @@so glad

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#159by:    

DROPPING a sorority after you pledge in the fall makes you ineligible to pledge again until the following fall. You have to wait 1 year before pleding again. WHoever told you they could pledge you in the spring wasn't only wrong, but they were rude. Shocked? Me...not so much.

By: DROPPING
#160by:    

obvious with all of these low rankings that people are bored and trying to make a top house look bad. DG and XO, top 2, always get slammed. What's new? They pledge top girls every year and are the largest chapters on campus. NO ONE believes the crazy comments on any groups page. Some people need to grow up.

By: Fairly

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.