facebook

chi omega discussion

by:    

Chi Omega sorority chapter comments at Mississippi State University - MSU

Posted By: GR Administrator
Page 15 of 24
#141by:    

Interesting how many negative comments have appeared on DG's page since this conversation started. Not pointing fingers necessarily = just making an observation.

By: Interesting
#142by:    

I don't see the problem in PBP's numbers. They finally have 4 pledge classes to make up a full chapter. Their first pledge class (spring 09) started out with 67 members and has dwindled because it was mostly upperclassmen that have graduated. So having 200 members is pretty good, if you ask me.

By: @stuck up
#143by:    

Observations are good. It keeps everyone honest. There are days when each house gets its share of negative comments and you can't blame them on one group.

By: @interesting
#144by:    

You have real issues

By: @littlesnot
#145by:    

that a Chi O came on here and not only self ranked but also put a 4 in the Fun category.

By: Funny

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#146by:    

Most people know that every few months greekrank goes through and deletes all rankings of all 5's and all 1's! Why wouldn't a member rank their own group? Get real.

By: @funny
#147by:    

So why not put a 4 on Involvement or Popularity? I feel like a self rank isn't a good interpretation of the group. Of course you're gonna give all 5's and say great things.

By: @@funny
#148by:    

Yes someone self ranking would do that because most Greek women love their sorority of choice. How can you say that a members ratings are not a good interpretation of the group ... It's their interpretation. All of the ratings come from that particular person's perspective.

By: @@@funny
#149by:    

Do much stalking on this website?? Sad!!

By: @@too much
#150by:    

at least you commented instead of ranked this time!

By: Well hey

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.