facebook

chi omega discussion

by:    

Chi Omega sorority chapter comments at Mississippi State University - MSU

Posted By: GR Administrator
Page 14 of 24
#131by:    

jealous and hateful. Wow! Where do you get your information? Chapter size will be available soon enough. We'll see then. As to the senior class, I know how many Chi O has back. DG has 36 to 40, Phi Mu was down to 40 something from that class last year and supposedly KD has very few seniors left. What would be the point in lying?? No reason for lies.

By: Really
#132by:    

always hate on top groups as evidenced by the nasty comments below. I feel sorry for people who are so bitter. Your "baaa haaa haaa" and extended "lol" are good examples of that bitterness. I honestly hope that you have something else in life that makes you happy other than trying to tear others down.

By: People
#133by:    

Freshmen Quota: 71
Upperclassmen Quota: 12

New Members:
CO: 76
DDD: 76
DG: 85
KD: 85
PM: 85
PBP: 87
ZTA: 95

Totals:
PBP: 201
DDD: 206
ZTA: 215
PM: 225
KD: 230
CO: 245
DG: 262

By: quota
#134by:    

Chi O retains more girls than most sororities. Your bitterness is very attractive. You realize that is exactly what shows in ratings like yours on the left ... and it's most definitely yours! It appeared as I was looking through the site.

By: @quota
#135by:    

How could Chi O retain the most girls (where does that info come from?) and not be the largest group on campus? I don't understand how that could be.

By: how?

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#136by:    

more members. DG has taken full upperclassmen quota for the past two recruitments, 12 this year alone ... that leaves a difference of 5. DG took more than 5 upperclassmen last year so if DG retained more than Chi O the difference in their size would be greater! See ... Chi O has a higher retention rate.

By: DG has 17
#137by:    

Nice creative math there. By your estimates, the Chi O chapter at MSU will soon be the size of Texas. Good luck with that.

By: @DG has 17
#138by:    

Right. You really are a bitter person.

By: Creative math?
#139by:    

So you're not bitter at all...you're just sitting alone on a Thursday night trolling a GreekRank site in attempts to make yourself feel better? Bless your heart and pass the Kleenex. Come on out and get your party on girl!! It's more fun when you're surrounded by friends...and I'm sure you've RETAINED lots of them.

By: @creative math?
#140by:    

@how, @@creative math: you are proving her point that you are bitter by your constant jabs and comments.

By: @@DG has 17

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.