facebook

chi omega discussion

by: GR Administrator

Chi Omega sorority chapter comments at Mississippi State University - MSU

Posted By: GR Administrator
Post Reply Report
Page 11 of 24
#101  by: Suz   

i know that you are upset and i can understand why. pls remember that what you describe has been going on for years and remember that while xo is great, there are also other sororities to join. it may be better in the long run. i had a similar incident happen to my daughter. at the time, it was terrible but it worked out to be good.......

By: Suz
#102  by: @ashamed   

It happens every year. Some is deserved some is not. Have you considered that we may know something about your daughter that you don't?

By: @ashamed
#103  by: Ashamed Chi-O   

Suz, I know you are right, and to be honest, my daughter is not upset about it--just me. She is on the Pom squad and joined a sorority with a couple of other squad members and seems very happy. I know that everything works out for the
best. I guess that I just needed to vent a little. Thanks for listening!

By: Ashamed Chi-O
#104  by: who many?   

How many girls are in Chi O's new pledge class? What was quota?

By: who many?
#105  by: @Ashamed   

I understand your point. Just a bit of advice ... don't give too much info on here .... it can easily give away your idenity.

By: @Ashamed
#106  by: @ashamed   

How many freshman, pom-sqaud, Chi O mom (but didn't pledge Chi O) legacies could there possibly be this year at state? I think everybody who is privy to Chi O info knows who this mom and this girl are. Hey mom - way to let everyone know that Chi O cut your kid. Nice.

By: @ashamed
#107  by: @@ashamed   

Any sorority member on campus is privy to the legacy info because it was all listed on their info from Panhellenic. Sooo they can all easily determine who the daughter is that was released. Too much info shared.

By: @@ashamed
#108  by: hey mom   

way to our your daughter - and give the sorority who pledged her a reason to wonder about her...like why she was released by her own legacy.

By: hey mom
#109  by: marty   

plenty of girls have been cut by xo.....today it's more important to have a friend already in the group than to be a legacy in some schools.

By: marty
#110  by: Ashamed Chi-O   

As I said previously, my daughter is not at all upset about not getting in Chi O. She is thrilled with her sorority. All I said was that I was hurt because they kept her right up until right before pref and then cut her. If they didn't want her I think it would have been better to have been cut earlier on. Anyway, she's very happy where she is and I am getting over it I am moving on...

By: Ashamed Chi-O

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.