facebook

chi omega discussion

by: GR Administrator

Chi Omega sorority chapter comments at Mississippi State University - MSU

Posted By: GR Administrator
Post Reply Report
Page 10 of 24
#91  by: uh...   

Have you ever heard the line, "God wants you to be a Chi Omega."? If not, it's only because you didn't pref them. yeah. FAKE!

By: uh...
#92  by: @@how   

The "I see anchors in your eyes" was a comment made directly to me, not the lines of a song. Again, I am very sorry that you did not get your first choice, but it has been at least one year now. Let it go and make your own group look good without slamming others!

By: @@how
#93  by: didn't   

I didn't pref Chi O, but I've heard about those "God wants you to be a Chi O" lines and that's just totally inappropriate. BTW - I got my first choice.

By: didn't
#94  by: @as the mother of   

as the mother of a PNM, why in the crap are you stalking GreekRank? creepy!

By: @as the mother of
#95  by: Because   

my daughter told me to look at the horrible things on here! I just had to comment on an absurd remark when

By: Because
#96  by: Ashamed Chi-O   

Apparently sisterhood and loyalty mean nothing to this chapter.My daughter is a third generation Chi-O legacy with great grades and got cut. I am very hurt and offended that MY sorority would treat my daughter like that.

By: Ashamed Chi-O
#97  by: you should be...   

Chi O Mom...you have every right to be ashamed. You should be! Unfortunately, Chi O at MSU is not what it used to be, and they're very mean now.

By: you should be...
#98  by: @Ashamed   

You should know that Chi O has a huge number of legacies going through recruitment each year. They give all legacies consideration but cannot take them all, you know this. No chapter can be strong and vital with a pledge class that is 75% legacies. My sorority (I am not a Chi O) clearly states that legacies are highly considered but not guaranteed to receive a bid. Chi O at MSU is just as strong as ever after 75 years on campus.

By: @Ashamed
#99  by: sks   

to Chi O mom, you will find that xo is not the only good sorority .....

By: sks
#100  by: Ashamed Chi-O   

I know that all legacies will not get a bid, but it still makes me upset. The Symphony talks about loyalty, but where was that loyalty to me. When you have a sweet and pretty daughter with over a 4.0 GPA and a mother, grandmother, and great grandmother that were Chi-Os and she gets passed over for some girls with no Chi-O lineage then there is no loyalty. I think it has become all about what hometown you are from and who has friends on the inside instead of caring about legacies. I hope one day these girls want their daughters to be Chi-Os just like them and they get passed over. Then they will know the hurt that I feel.

By: Ashamed Chi-O

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.