facebook

worried

by: Legacy

I'm a triple DG legacy with lots of varsity sports and clubs and voleenteering , is it possible for me to get in without knowing a soul ?? I'm from missouri. Also how important is gpa and how competetive is rush?

Posted By: Legacy
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: MSU    

It's best to not share too much info on here because it's really easy to figure out who you are with such specifics. Not that people will care too much, but you probably don't want to be the PNM that was on Greek Rank asking questions. I'll answer best I can, but I"m not a DG so I'm not 100% on their practices. But from my own sorority and the friends I do have in DG, I think it's definitely possible if you have good grades and recs. I know a few girls from Missouri and from other states that come to MSU without knowing anyone and get into DG, XO, KD, and Phi Mu. There are definitely ones in DG, but of course you should keep your options totally open and go where you feel best, even if it's not your legacy house. Grades are pretty important here and most chapters will cut if you're below a 3.0. Also houses like DG, XO and KD have A LOT of legacies come through, so being a legacy will not guarantee you a bid, but it will mean that your legacy house will at least look at you harder than other girls. Hope that helps!

By: MSU
by: LegacyMay 5, 2014 10:22:15 AM

Could I get In to dg with a 3.0?

By: Legacy
by: @LegacyMay 5, 2014 3:25:58 PM

No one can answer that question. You need to be open minded and relax during recruitment.

By: @Legacy
#2  by: Truthfully   

not even a DG could answer that question. No one knows, there are so many factors. Are there girls in DG that had a 3.0, sure. Are there girls with 4.0's that were cut, sure. Above was right. You need to try to not to focus just on DG and just calm down and be yourself. You'll end up where you need to be, DG or other wise.

By: Truthfully

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.