Chi O, DG
Mid:
ZTA, Tri Delt
Bottom:
Pi Phi, Axo, Adpi

Posted By: TopG
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Name a fraternity that actual wants to date a chi o. They choose their pledge class based on grades and no frat guy cares about that. DG is right behind them. That’s just the truth.

By: Grades aren’t it

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: you are wrong   

How shallow can you be? I know no girl would want to date a guy who thinks like that.

Also there are a lot of attractive chi Os. You are just too far up phi mus butt to realize

By: you are wrong
by: Look in the mirror    

Uhhh I’ve seen some of the most unattractive girls around campus wearing their PhiMu letters so please just stop! DG and Chio both have pretty girls and a lot of them have sigma chi and kappa sig boyfriends. I’m
Sorry PhiMu but you haven’t been top in at least 10 years and I don’t think this pledge class is gonna take you there!

By: Look in the mirror
#2by:    

No frats are ranking the girls in sororities - these are girls just stirring up drama again to make themselves fell better..

By: Get a Life

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.