facebook

grades?

by: Dawgs

What are the new grade rankings for fall semester?

Posted By: Dawgs
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Grades   

I THINK
Chi O
DG
KD
Tri Delt
Phi Mu
Pi Phi
Zeta
ADPi

By: Grades
by: Pretty sureFeb 19, 2014 12:22:15 AM

above is correct. Also I think XO/DG/KD were EXTREMELY close. I don't remember exactly but I remember them being right on top of each other.

By: Pretty sure
#2  by: HAAAAA   

PLEASE, Phi Mu, continue to shove down our throats how you're top 2 with XO when you are now FIFTH in grades! Fourth, maybe in fifth, in involvement now, size, and now fifth in grades. You are nothing like XO. KARMA.

By: HAAAAA
by: fyiFeb 22, 2014 9:26:33 AM

Top 6 grades were within 10ths of points. Nothing to brag about.

By: fyi
by: @pretty sureFeb 22, 2014 2:52:29 PM

PLEASE, DG,continue to get on here and show your nasty side, it shows up quite often especially during any elections. . So sorry this is the only categorie in which you can boast.

By: @pretty sure
by: @@pretty sureFeb 22, 2014 4:55:42 PM

"Pretty sure"s comment was not rude at all. And it was factual, those 3 chapters have grades that re practically on top of each other. I'm not sure why someone brought DG into this, obviously "HAA"s comments was rude but I think it's equally rude to unnecessarily blame a sorority for something when there's no way to know. I don't want Chi O brought into it with "HAA" and I'm sure DG doesn't want themselves brought into it out of left field either.

By: @@pretty sure
by: @haaaFeb 22, 2014 6:58:36 PM

It's the "HAAA" comment that was rude. I'm sure phi mu didn't want brought in out of left field either.....look at comment #5. Top 6 grades were all close...not just 3.

By: @haaa
#3  by: wow   

Someone sounds like an angry bird!! Kudos phi mu for all you do. Not sure what sorority "HAA" is in but super glad it's not mine!And btw it's not just phi mu saying they're a top 3......rush spoke volumes!!!

By: wow
#4  by: oh please   

I'm not sure who has ever said one sorority is like another....calm down...breath. most of the comments refer to rush and truth is chi o, phi mu, and kd split the top girls..... truth is chi o,phi mu kd and dg hold most of the important positions on campus.can't argue with facts my friend HAAA. Good try though.

By: oh please
#5  by: ...................   

And just like that Phi Mu comes out of the wood work with the defense.

By: ...................
by: ..............Feb 22, 2014 9:25:08 AM

Just like a dg to come out of the wood work and be nasty.
Of course phi mu should defend.....and never (HAA) mention my group with your
Rude comments. Chi O loves our phi mu friends.

By: ..............
#6  by: Lol   

Yeah no phi mu doesn't hold the best positioned you didn't even run anyone for SA.

By: Lol
#7  by: @lol   

Are you even in college??? SA is one of many organizations. Take a look sweetie at your senators, class officers,freshman forum, etc. And yes who can blame phi mu for responding, very nicely I might add, when others get on here and are so negative.hmmmm must be another group being nasty....all it does is show extreme jealousy and just how nasty others can be. Phi mu is very proud of the other groups for running an SA officer....so what that they didn't run someone....they hold plenty of other honors. I mean really why would another group get on here and say "haaa" phi mu, and then not expect a response? Looks like you're just a mean sorority girl that is having trouble with the fact phi mu is a top group at state.

By: @lol
#8  by: Bottom Line   

no need to bring any sorority into this. SO, DG, Phi Mu or other wise. Every group's GPA is rising so congrats to everyone. No need to bash anyone or blame anyone for comments that we know nothing about. Be happy and suportive of everyone.

By: Bottom Line
#9  by: Why...   

Is almost every single discussion turn into a bash/love Phi Mu discussion? We have EIGHT sororities. I wouldn't care for my house to be talked about as much as that and I am sure no one else would like it either!

By: Why...

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.