facebook

ranks

by: Honest

After this past semester, everyone has to agree that the rankings have changed. Big time.
KD(seen several who are "ehhhh")
Chi O(God only knows why, but that's just a "commonly known thing")
DG(95% of their girls are legacies)
ZTA/phi mu
Tri delt(SO many of their girls talk crap about every single other sorority)
Pi phi/ADPi

Posted By: Honest
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: I think   

it is obvious to everyone that KD, Chi O and DG are the three most popular houses. I just think that depending on who you talk to, the order of 1,2,3 changes based on opinion. Each can make their own argument as to who is number one, but I don't think that there is an OBVIOUS frontrunner.

By: I think
#2  by: obviuosly   

you are a KD. I am sure that Chi O would place themselves at number 1 and DG would say that they are tops...

By: obviuosly
#3  by: Well   

Nothing has happened since Rush to change the rankings. Chi O and Phi Mu are top two with KD and DG RIGHT behind in top three. Would put Chi O as the top based on campus involvement - more senators elected than any other group plus they have the current Miss MSU, Homecoming Queen and Miss Mississippi State University. Phi Mu also did VERY well in senate elections and class officer elections. Phi Mu placed many new members in campus organizations such as Diamond Girls and had a member as senior Homecoming maid. From my view these two groups are continuing the trend from recruitment as being the two most popular groups. All groups are solid chapters but these 4 stand out. KD and DG still have members involved on campus but Chi O and Phi Mu appear to be taking more spots in campus organizations.

By: Well
by: k cuteDec 27, 2013 10:02:29 PM

Thanks for your input Phi Mu. I highly doubt you're more involved than KD and probably not DG either. No one except Phi Mu would you hands down top 2.

By: k cute
by: @k cuteJan 2, 2014 4:00:07 PM

Baha..hahaha!! Thanks for your thoughts miss"I don't even go to state". Otherwise you would KNOW involvement #s.
Chi o, dg, and phi mu all hold spots in each of these categories. homecoming maid, senators, alumni delegates, class officers, diamond girls, fashion board, spirit groups, and freshman forum, etc.
Don't go making statements without backing.

By: @k cute
#4  by: Frat   

KD and Phi Mu are HOT

By: Frat
#5  by: Yep   

@honest is just about spot on

By: Yep
#6  by: Bulldawg   

I would still put ChiO above KD, but everything else is exactly right.

By: Bulldawg
#7  by: wut   

Phi Mu equal with Zeta is a joke

By: wut
by: Exactly!!!Jan 2, 2014 10:10:23 AM

That was going to be my EXACT comment. Well, I may have said it in a nicer way, but ZTA has a much broader appeal and are generally considered nicer and classier by most people. They are certainly more diverse and work harder for their philanthropy. However, I'm sure the girls in Phi Mu love their chapter and that's all that really matters.

By: Exactly!!!
by: MSUGuyJan 2, 2014 3:00:41 PM

I'm pretty sure that "Exactly!!!" was absolutely sincere. Many people on this campus (both Greek and nonGreek) consider ZTA to be on the same level as Phi Mu, though they are very different groups. ZTA is not at the size, retention, or GPA level as ChiO, KD or DG - but neither is Phi Mu. And, by the way, "Awww exactly"'s comment is a perfect illustration of Phi Mu's persistent 'lack of class" reputation. It's a shame because there are some really nice girls in that chapter that deserve better.

By: MSUGuy
#8  by: Yeahhhhh   

KD is full of total package girls.
Chi O has highest GPA and most leadership, and is fun and classy. That's why.
DG had 87 new members per Panhellenic, and per their own FB page less than half were legacies.

By: Yeahhhhh
by: DGJan 1, 2014 11:54:37 PM

I am a DG here, I'm not really concerned with any rankings but I do want to clarify like someone said above we have 87 members in this PC but only 22 are legacies.

By: DG
#9  by: What are you smoking   

Chi O is number one, anyone who tries to argue this is a KD or a DG. KD did C+ last year and to be honest more like a D this year, their girls get worse and worse. Didn't DG fall off the map last year? Phi Mu has done very good recently though. I still wouldn't put them higher than the 3 spot though.

By: What are you smoking

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.