facebook

soooo

by: ?

What's going to happen to the SigEp house?

Posted By: ?
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 2
#1  by: ?   

maybe be used by KKG that's coming to campus next year???

By: ?
#2  by: ..   

what about sigma nu? aren't they supposed to get a house eventually?

By: ..
by: fratDec 25, 2013 1:09:13 AM

No way they could afford that house with the size of their chapter

By: frat
#3  by: HAHA   

it would be so funny if KKG got a house before ADPi LOL

By: HAHA
#4  by: Curious   

Why would that be funny?

By: Curious
#5  by: @Curious   

Probably because they promised PNMs that their new house would be built by next summer... and it appears that is not going to happen.

By: @Curious
by: Well...Dec 21, 2013 11:48:32 AM

That's still not funny. Unfortunate, perhaps, but not funny.

By: Well...
#6  by: CalmDown   

KKG isn't coming to campus until 2016.
ADPi is getting their house built next summer due to the bank having trouble funding them. They didn't lie about it during rush. Apparently, their international president promised them the house would be built, but the banks encounters problems and so they weren't able to start on the house.

Definitely not something to be found as "funny".

By: CalmDown
#7  by: Wrong   

Sorry to offend you, ADPi, but you know the truth. ADPi (along with Phi Mu) PROMISED things that they knew may or may not happen. And of course, neither groups delivered the houses that they PROMISED. They lied to get PNMs and both of them (especially ADPi holy cow) had problems with retention. Which I think is satisfying, because we all know that lying during recruitment is messed up.

By: Wrong
by: @WrongDec 22, 2013 1:53:34 PM

They weren't lying. In fact, they had a groundbreaking ceremony the week before recruitment- they obviously didn't know.

By: @Wrong
by: CalmDown.AGAINDec 28, 2013 5:18:43 PM

I'm not ADPi. lol… I'm just a fellow Greek.

What is your problem with ADPi? They're a new sorority. They are going to have problems. EVERY HOUSE HAS HAD PROBLEMS. It's up to them to fix their problems and move along. You can either help them or continue to be a nuisance. I'm almost certain that everyone in the Greek community would rather have you be supportive...

By: CalmDown.AGAIN
#8  by: Touchy   

You seem pretty hostile toward ADPi for some reason. Instead laughing about it why don't you seek to build unity. Honestly it makes you look bitter.

By: Touchy
#9  by: JB   

So about that house....

By: JB
#10  by: Well   

According to Twitter, ADPi is officially getting the SigEp House.

By: Well
by: InterestingFeb 10, 2014 1:14:14 AM

Well, good for them! That's exciting! When do they move in?

By: Interesting
by: WrongFeb 10, 2014 2:15:23 AM

Completely false. Sig Ep nationals purchased the sig ep house, meaning that house will be available for when sig ep returns to campus in 4 years

By: Wrong
by: Uh..Feb 10, 2014 2:44:07 AM

I'm sure they're renting it. According to Twitter, ADPi will only be using the house until their's gets built. Not sure why so many girls would lie just for the hell of it. Just because SigEp owns it doesn't mean they'll let it sit empty for 4 years.
Ur dumb

By: Uh..

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.