Bye bye Sig Ep

Posted By: Sad ZTA
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: ???   

What happened?

By: ???
#2  by: SadZeta?   

Makes perfect sense. The only people that should be sad about this are low teir sorostitutes. Getting kicked off is the most notable thing they've done in the last six years.

By: SadZeta?
by: Wow Dec 18, 2013 9:33:37 AM

What a nasty comment - and totally uncalled for. What a sad and insignificant person you must be.

By: Wow
#3  by: Wow   

You are all so mean. Even if you weren't SigEp's biggest fan you have to feel bad for them. An entire group of guys lost their brotherhood and quite a few of them have to find a new place to live. It always sucks when a group gets kicked off campus yet some of you seem to revel in it. Why is State's Greek scene so unsupportive? Why do we call each other low tier and sorostitutes? I'm so sick of being a part of Greek life where the groups only tear each other down.

By: Wow
#4  by: IMO   

The closure of any chapter is not good for the Greek community ...

By: IMO
#5  by: @IMO   

^you're right. When a chapter closes, that doesn't necessarily mean the chapter itself was bad. The Greek community as a whole looks bad as well. Losing a chapter basically means your stability as a campus looks bad. And it makes your IFC look bad too.

By: @IMO
#6  by: Shame   

Makes State's greek life look undesirable across the board.

By: Shame
#7  by: Exec to blame   

If I'm not mistaken, didn't they get put on probation 2 years ago for hazing...? Sounds like they elected a bunch of fools to their exec board. Let's be honest, the majority of fraternities do have some sort of "initiation period" which we aren't blind to, but I mean really were they not smart enough to even think Hmmm... Maybe we shouldn't haze for awhile? Just my two cents.

By: Exec to blame

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.