Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Currently   

XO/KD
Phi Mu
DG
DDD
Pi Phi/ZTA

DG dropped this year due to two years in a row of an average pledge class. XO, KD and Phi Mu have pledged the top girls recently.

By: Currently
#2  by: Homecoming   

I also think the homecoming stuff hurt DG as well..

By: Homecoming
#3  by: MSU Gentlemen   

I stand by my ranks. DG is a top 3 house along with XO and KD which are all filled with lovely, southern girls. Only you ladies are the ones concerned with mixing things up. To the fraternities and GDI's nothing's changed.

By: MSU Gentlemen
by: @MSU GentlemanNov 30, 2012 10:03:06 AM

I respect your opinion but not all guys agree with you. DG has not gotten tip top girls during the past two recruitments. This affects there slight drop in rank in my opinion more than anything else. They took heavy cuts.

By: @MSU Gentleman
by: Really...Dec 3, 2012 12:40:36 AM

Do you honestly believe that GDIs give any thought at all to what Greek rankings are??? I'm Greek and I don't even care! You're working hard to justify your rankings - I'll give you that. Hahahaha....

By: Really...
#4  by: Lolz   

at the people that think much has changed. Only difference is DG is now #3 after non-stellar class instead of #1/2.
XO/KD
DG
Phi Mu
DDD
Zeta
Pi Phi

By: Lolz
by: @LutzDec 3, 2012 7:10:20 PM

Exactly

By: @Lutz
#5  by: XO friend   

I'm confused about people saying the soph DG class isn't good. I have a lot of friends in that class that I met in the dorm and SA events. I really like them! I was surprised by like 2/3 of their freshman pc, not who I was expecting them to take. I'd rank XO, KD, then DG based on this year, but I still love my DG friends!

By: XO friend
by: @XO friendDec 6, 2012 12:06:03 AM

KD and Chi O had much stronger pledge classes than DG in '11 on '12 recruitments.

By: @XO friend
by: @@XO friendDec 7, 2012 2:10:59 PM

You really missed the point about being nice and loving on our greek life.

By: @@XO friend
#6  by: Oh good Lord...   

Does it really matter? What's wrong with saying they are ALL strong? I'd be proud to wear any of those letters. And if you are a PNM, remember, you most likely arent' the ones choosing us, we are choosing you...

By: Oh good Lord...
#7  by: Dec   

Bump bump bump

By: Dec
by: πŸ˜‘Feb 13, 2020 4:54:32 AM

This is literally a 2012 post

By: πŸ˜‘
#8  by: Hmm   

This post is originally from 2012! People usually deep dive for old posts, so they come up on the newsfeed to hide convos they don’t want seen!

By: Hmm

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.