facebook

what are the real sorority rankings here?

by:    

What are the real sorority rankings here? Top tier? Mid Tier? Bottom Tier?

Posted By: Haylie
Page 7 of 7
#61by:    

In three tiers

Chi O/KD/DG
Phi Mu/DDD
ZTA/Pi Phi/ADPi

By: I see it as
by: Almost...   

....in agreement. I just don't think DG can be on the same level as KD and ChiO after this year. Maybe just below that top tier. And it's debatable where ZTA and DDD fall in relation to each other. I hear different opinions with these two. I think ZTA had a better pledge class and more success this year. Could go either way. No doubt they should be on the same tier. I'd say:

KD/ChiO
DG
Phi Mu/ZTA/DDD
PiPhi/ADPi

By: Almost...
#62by:    

Agree with the above ranks. I think Zeta has made leaps and bounds this past year, but overall DDD is more well known on this campus. Same thing with DG. Though they have gone down in majority of peoples' opinions, they are still a strong presence in many groups on campus and placed in different greek events.

Chi O/KD and slightly lower DG
Phi Mu/DDD/Zeta
Pi Phi/Zeta

By: I also
by: ???   

Did you mean to put Pi/Phi/AdPi? From your comments, I think that must be what you meant. Overall, I agree with you except maybe DDD and ZTA. To me they're pretty interchangeable. I can't really tell the difference. ALL 8 of the sororities are really good. There's not a bad group. The higher listed groups just have more involvement, better GPA's, better retention....but they are ALL great groups of lovely girls! A PNM should be proud to wear any of these letters.

By: ???
#63by:    

XO/DG
KD
Phi Mu
DDD/Pi Phi
ZTA/ADPi

Don't know what some of ya'll are smoking, there's no way ZTA is above DDD or Pi Phi, and even though DG has a bad rep they still got a pretty good pledge class overall and remain a top sorority. KD is good but their retention needs work.

By: whatawhoote
by: Jeremy   

So said a DDD or PiPhi....Hahahaha, you girls are so funny. I do think ZTA and DDD are pretty much equal. Both had a great year. Some guys like ZTA better and some prefer DDD. But, both are a tier above PiPhi and ADPi.

By: Jeremy
#64by:    

Phi Mu you are great! You are number one. Everyone loves you and thinks you're the best. Y'all are fantastic, lovely, top tier, awesome, smart....now... take a deep breath...that feels better doesn't it? You have finally convinced everyone now that you are the best so relax. Ahhh, that's better.

By: pat pat
#65by:    

Are you stupid? This entire site is marketing. And not by just two groups. Go through and sort out comments...... Chi o probably has the most with dg a close 2nd. My chapter however isn't on here much. Seems to be reserved for the "top 4".

By: @hmmmmm

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#66by:    

But I thought these comments were sooooo true
Except kd is not athletic nor is our house just nice.... It's the best on the row

By: Huh
#67by:    

ok none of this stuff matters it's literally just about who you click with. whether you click with the girls, the philanthropy, etc. there are no "better" sororities each sisterhood is unique and it's all about where an individual finds their home away from home. if any upcoming girls are reading this, please DO NOT let any "rankings" influence your decision. no one on this site is going to pay your dues and no one on this site should affect your decision of the sisterhood you choose for life. honestly i'm not zta or adpi but it's really time we throw away these "tiers" and be celebrate that everyone in greek life has found an organization they plan on being being a lifetime member of for that is such a special thing! stuff like this degrades greeklife as a whole and yall wonder why people have their supersticions about students in greeklife being superficial. this whole post proves those supersticions! sorry to get on my soapbox people I know it's just a website but y'all we really gotta do better smh

By: what a waste of time
by: Lucy   

Why bring up a post from 7 years ago? Your a mom that lives on this site! Give it up lady!

By: Lucy

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.