facebook

what are the real sorority rankings here?

by:    

What are the real sorority rankings here? Top tier? Mid Tier? Bottom Tier?

Posted By: Haylie
Page 6 of 7
#51by:    

Chi-O, KD
DG, Phi Mu
Tri Delt, Pi Phi, Zeta
ADPi

By: hmm
by: Not quite....   

Chi O/KD
DG

Phi Mu
ZTA/Tri Delt

Pi Phi/ADPI

Not sure about DG. Many strong - and very different opinions about them. We'll see how recruitment goes...

By: Not quite....
by: @Not quite   

This.

By: @Not quite
#52by:    

3 rankings of all 5's and top tier for Phi Mu and 4 rankings of all 1's and bottom tier for Chi O. All rankings were done within a 15 minute time frame. It appears that the person piston the negative rankings doesn't realize that comments can be reported and will be removed when they are obviously only done as "hate".

It also appears that someone needs to focus on improving their own group instead of making pointless tacky comments about another group. Comments like those posted are only done by someone who feels inferior. I don't think any PMN's are shallow enough to rely on this website for guidance during Recruitment. MSU Greeks worked very hard on creating a positive Greek environment.

By: Unbelievable

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#53by:    

KD
CHI O
PHI MU
DDD/St
ZETA/PI PHI/ADPI

By: new
by: Most guys   

Just don't see that many tiers. And where's DG? All types of girls in each group. Been at State 3 years and saw some changes over the past year or so. Probably had girls from all chapters at ourSpring formal.Based on looks, personality and classiness this is what I'd say. Btw, I don't know anything about their sisterhood:

ChiO/ KD/DG
Phi Mu/ ZTA/DDD
PiPhi/ADPi

By: Most guys
by: Re Most   

If it were broken into 3 tiers, I could totally see that. To break it down further:
XO/KD-stronger
DG-still strong
Phi Mu-Between the above and the below in strengths
DDD/ZTA-strong in different ways
Pi Phi/ADPi-strong in less ways

By: Re Most
#54by:    

thats exactly what @howitis said

By: @remost
#55by:    

Chi O/KD - very hard to separate
DG
Phi Mu
DDD/ZTA
Pi Phi
ADPi

By: Greek
#56by:    

Kd/chi o
Phi mu/dg
Ddd
Zta/pi phi/adpi

By: susan
by: ZachMSU   

ChiO/KD/DG - Pretty even. ChiO better grades. DG not as well liked by other Greeks, but still top tier

Phi Mu/ZTA/DDD - Phi Mu may have hotter girls, but ZTA has more class and work harder for philanthropy
DDD kind of middle of the road, but nice girls. Both DDD and ZTA seem to have better
sisterhood than Phi Mu - at least they don't talk about each other as much.

PiPhi/ADPi - good groups, improving

Just how I see it after this year. I know great girls in every sorority. They're all good chapters here.

By: ZachMSU
#57by:    

@ZachMSU, I'd put DG slightly below ChiO and KD. Other than that, I agree with your comments.

By: GoDawgs
#58by:    

I would have honestly accepted a bid from any sorority at MSU. I mean that. They all have something to offer!

By: Greek Girl
#59by:    

Chi o/ kd/phi mu . chi o grades are about 1/10 better than these 2 so not a huge difference.
Phi mu works very hard for philanthropy, and kd fierce competitor s! All 3 beautiful girls.
Dg just not tops this year...struggling at best.
DDD coming on strong! All groups are improving and totally agree with greek girl!!

By: phil@msu
#60by:    

ChiO/KD
DG
Phi Mu/ZTA/DDD
PiPhi/ADPi

Some of the above posts seem about right. Phi Mu keeps trying to move themselves into that top tier, but i just don't see it. Just my opinion from what I see and hear.

By: SamtheMan
by: Sorority Sue   

Agreed. Phi Mu keeps trying to move themselves into DG's spot as a top 3 house. That's just not the case. Phi Mu has improved over the past 2 years and last year was rough for DG but one year does not flip the fact that KD, Chi O and DG have been top 3 houses for years. All groups are really strong and the only reason I even made a comment is because I'm tired of the self promoting being done by Phi Mu.

By: Sorority Sue
by: @sorority sue   

Not sure what you mean by phi mu keeps "trying to move themselves into DG's spot".
You are obviously a DG and that statement reads like you are a little concerned.
please tell me you KNOW this sight is completely self promoting! Of course a DG is going to try
To promote themself as a top 3 house. People on here are not stupid! I'm sure the last 3 comments were from DG girls feeling a little slighted. All houses at msu have something to offer. Ranking altogether needs to stop.....makes you look desperate, especially when you belittle another group. Btw , I am in a group you
Claim to be a top 2....I can guarantee none of us are siding with you..

By: @sorority sue
by: @@sorority sue   

Not a DG. I too am a member of one of the other top groups and DG is still a top 3 group. I can guarantee that they will be as competitive as ever during recruitment! It takes years for major shifts to occur. People on campus lost a lot of respect for DG last year but that does not diminish how strong a group they are.

By: @@sorority sue

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.