facebook

pledgeship

by: Hmmm

What fraternities have the hardest and most brutal pledgeship?

Posted By: Hmmm
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Hahaha   

Coming from a girl in a group of friends, each dating the same guys from 7 or 8 fraternities the passed 2 or 3 years...

Hard: KS, PKP, KA, SX, ATO

Intermediate: SN, DX, DTD, SAE

Easier: PDT, OXi, PKA, the rest of off row.

Anything in the top 5 is by far the most difficult and time consuming things my friends have heard of only because they know theyre all good and want to make you earn it. As a girl datig a guy hough it REAAAALLLY sucks datig them going through pledgeship in these 5.

I know SAE only has like 3 days of pledgeship which is not that hard and go a little bit easier on them after being inititated only because they could hold the whole fraternity hostage. Thats what my ex BF told me.

DTD is not too bad because they really dont bond over hazing guys, the worst part about it is it is time consuming. They dont make them do some of the wprse things the top 5 do...

DX they didnt used to be bad at all until they got their house on campus.. now they think they can kick things up a bit and have already been suspended for it. Some of the thigs they make their guys do are dumb to my friends and I.

SN is the worst of the group but not to the extent of the top 5. It used to be much worse before they were suspended awhile back. A lot of what they do now they get from the top 5 fraternities.

Anythig off row is easy and are mostly what we do as sororities here which is funny!

Honestly after hearing everything ive heard i only believe half of what i was told and think they just tell us some things to shock us. Its probably not as bad as you think its going to be because non of these fraternities want trouble with campus and are going to do the best they can to stay within the rules for the most part.

If everything they said was true and i was a guy I WOULD NEVER join anyone in the top 5... its not worth it to me AT ALL.

I wouldnt go through DX or SNs pledgeship either. Less because of what they do and more so because they dont have very much to offer as fraternities.

DTD and SAE dont have very much to offer eother but i think the easiness of pledging these guys if i was a guy might be worth it.

By: Hahaha
by: Get outta hereOct 23, 2017 3:38:44 PM

Get off this lame ass website why'd you write so much Jesus Christ

By: Get outta here
#2  by: Don't haze   

Nobody hazes

By: Don't haze
#3  by: Deagle    

These hands don’t haze but KA and DX.

By: Deagle
#4  by: Rank    

Rank of hardest pledgships

1. Pi kapp/ Ato
2. Kappa sig/KA
3. Sigma chi/ sigma nu
4. SAE / DTD

Don't know anything about the off row ones

By: Rank
#5  by: .   

1.Pi Kapp, some of the things they do are straight up stupid. Being #1 here is more of a bad thing. They will be the next fraternity suspended for 2 years for hazing which sucks because theyre finally one of the 2 best fraternities again.

2.KA, again some of the things they come up with are just bad ideas for anyone to do, i have no idea how theyre consistently one of the most notorious fraternities for hazing yet campus lets them off because they suck faculties d-cks so hard.

3.KS, theres a huge drop off here because they arent trying to get suspended when the other 2 just DGAF. Still pretty stupid doing some of the thigs they do but actually have some sense of "if we do this campus may find out".

4.ATO, used to be the hardest when they were top 2 like Pi Kapp but for now are laying low. They just returned from a hazing suspension and already got KD, granted KD wanted other fraternities instead and arent that good anymore but still. They arent trying to ruin that.

5.DX, they dont do that much stupid stuff but are just stupid enough to get caught doing things that really arent that bad to begin with. If youre going to be on row and doing these thigs you got to be slick.

6.SN, used to be pretty unreasonable when it came to hazing but ended up getting caught back in the day because of it. When they returned the alumni tried to get them going hard again but most of the guys they had were geeds and the majority of the alumni realised they didnt want to have to go under another 4-6 year suspension that had them looking like an off row quality on row fraternity.

7.SX, they could get away with so much more than they do since 90% of greek faculty in control of Greek life are SXs but are actually turning into a cupcake fraternity. For now though, they still have a moderate level of difficulty for now.

8.DTD, more chill but are getting more difficult as time goes on and their rep gets better. Still sort of cupcake like but not at the same time.

9.SAE, used to be one of the most notorious fraternities nationally for hazing and now only have a 3 day pledgeship before initiating. They do some stuff afterwords but cant do too much because, A.) Theyre technically newly initiated brothers who could call natioals with evidence of hazing and hold everyones letters in their hand/dictate who stays or not and B.) Theyre not on the other fraternities level of reputation yet to be doig anything harder and not have half of their quality guys drop or go alumni.

No one else is even remotely close to what these 9 do.

By: .
#6  by: Sizter   

Definitely ATO is the worst and most brutal
KS is second worst
PDT was very easy on their pledges this year
as for off row frats Theta Xi is hard on their pledges

By: Sizter
by: gfApr 10, 2018 12:06:16 AM

I agree with top.
ato is really tough but you earn it. dont care if you drop
ks is hard but guys dont get that close so its kinda pointless
pikapp was a tough one too this year

By: gf

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.