facebook

pi beta phi reputation

by:    

What is the reputation of the Pi Phi's on campus? I am a legacy and a good group of Pi Phis is something I'm looking for as I apply to colleges this semester. (Obviously its not everything, but it's something I am curious about. Me and my mom are very close and I would like to continue her legacy.)

Posted By: Legacy
Page 2 of 2
#11by:    

Stoners & would rather pledge Kappa or Theta legacies than their own.

By: Blue
by: Ha!!!!!   

If there is a sorority on this campus that doesn't have any stoners, I want to know about it. This is 2015. Marijuana is legal in a bunch of states. My PARENTS smoke dope regularly. And you are really telling me that the PiPhi is the only house with stoners?????????????? REALLY?????????

By: Ha!!!!!
by: Accurate   

PPhi, Tri Delt, Gphi, APhi, Chi, Theta and a few others have absolutety NO stoners. FACT

By: Accurate
#12by:    

Hi! My daughter rushed at Mizzou last year. She had a perfect rush (got invited back to every sorority every round) with the exception of Pi Phi! She was dropped first round as a Legacy! As a Pi Phi Alum from Miami of Ohio, I was rather put off and disappointed that my sorority (of which my daughter grew up hearing about her entire life) dropped her in the first round! It was embarrassing to me. I was proud to be a member of Pi Beta Phi and my only daughter wasn’t even given half a chance.

My daughter LOVES her sorority at mizzou (GPhi) and it all worked out. However, I am still stunned that every other sorority wanted her EXCEPT the one her mother was a member of?! I felt like notifying the chapter…however, did not because my daughter wouldn’t have ended up pledging them anyway. It was GPhi all the way and Tri Delt was her second choice. Phi phi lost out on an amazing young woman with a 4.0 GPA and looks & personality to boot! They also lost out on me ever donating money again.

By: Dawn
by: Laura   

Not surprised, that chapter could care less about legacies. They’re too focused on other sororities legacies.

By: Laura
by: I call B.S.   

PiPhi is obligated to ask legacies back after the first round for one more look so, nice try, but you're lying.

By: I call B.S.
by: Laura   

You are probably calling bs on your landline. Look it up on the website, no courtesy invitations for legacies. Obviously the Pi Phi alums are all over this site. By the way I’m not lying, you are.

By: Laura
by: Fact is...   

We do ask legacies back for a second visit. what you read on some website is not necessarily true.

By: Fact is...
by: Truth   

Some website would be Pi Beta Phi’s official website.The same website that is listed for Pi Beta Phi in the recruitment guide sent to all pnm’s. I don’t understand why Pi Phi alums continue to come on this site and spread misinformation to pnm’s. Its embarrassing, just stop.

By: Truth
#13by:    

Ho Hippity High

By: Tigers

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#14by:    

PiPhi is the best sorority on campus. It has its pick of new members and gets exactly who it wants because no one doesn't want to be a PiPhi. There are other excellent houses (ChiO, Theta, ADPi, etc.) but anyone would be proud to wear PiPhi letters.

By: To answer your question
by: Emma   

Thanks for chiming in Pi Phi alums. They’re on this site every year. 🙄

By: Emma
by: Madison   

Thanks Grandma

By: Madison
#15by:    

I’m a recent initiated member, fall 21’, and honestly i like pi phi but i’m not entirely in love with it. i will say when i went through recruitment i honestly wasn’t too sure about this house since it was my 2nd house after pref but i went thru bid day and it’s honestly such a good sisterhood. sometimes things can get a little bit messy because it is a sorority, but it makes up for it. when people say it’s what you make of it they truly mean it, towards the fall i wasn’t so active and i missed out on a lot and blamed the chapter, i changed that in the spring and i can say that my perspective has changed but i’d still wanna experience life as a kappa. i also know as an active member we don’t really look into legacies that much anymore!

By: Um
#16by:    

Bump ^

By: Laurel
#17by:    

Bump !

By: Katie

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.