DG
Kappa
GPhi
Zeta
KD (much stronger PC this year)
AXO
APhi
Skappa + Phi Mu

Based on primarily how selective they are. Otherwise Theta next to DDD would make no sense because they recruit very different girls

Posted By: Okay and
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Nice try TriDelt you all had to COB with phimu, sk and gphi

By: Lol

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#2by:    

TriDelt is middle tier, ADPi is ahead of Theta, XO is right behind ADPi, AXO is higher and DG is lower. In fact, I don't know what's going on with DG; where do they find such unfriendly girls?

By: Not really
by: DLAM   

The mean girls from my highschool always go DG. They are so unfriendly to other girls and only have "friends" that like to party with them.

By: DLAM
by: What   

TriDelt is far from middle tier. They are below bottom and I am laughing at how desperate they have become with GPhi.

By: What
#3by:    

who the hell puts pi phi as #1

By: what
by: Well...   

Based on selectivity, PiPhi is the only logical choice for No. 1. Do you know how hard it is to get into that house? Strict grade cuts, outstanding talents in other areas, confident, personable. Did I mention pretty?

By: Well...
#4by:    

everyone is selective just depends on what they are selective about..for example gphi and aphi are 100% selective about looks but houses like pi phi and theta are selective about academics

By: um
#5by:    

Mizzou facts the old alumni and parents on here don't want to admit:

DDD, Gphi, SK and PhiMu are bottom.
When you have COB when no one else does you are bottom tier. Don't put DDD or Gphi anywhere else. Campus opinion is that Sk and PhiMu are above DDD and Gphi and I agree.

Zeta, Aphi, AXO and DG are mid lower tier. These houses are just losing members to fast to be anywhere else. They may still have some hot girls but they have fell to lower mid on campus.

Kappa, KD, ADPi are upper mid.
You can come at me for KD but they have been solid mid upper tier since 22 because they take the top out of state women no one knows. I don't like Kappa and have no idea why they stay so close to the top but they win and cheat so that keeps them ahead. ADPi is just there because they have a decent nationals.

XO, Theta, PiPhi are top.
I dont like XO or PiPhi but I know frats do so they are top. I like Theta but they boring but campus thinks they are great. \n\n\n\n\n

By: Lol
#6by:    

For the past 10-20 years very little has changed. Top 5 no order
Theta
XO
PiPhi
ADPi
Kappa

By: Tigg
by: bye   

This is based of homecoming wins lol

By: bye
#7by:    

The people downvoting are APHIS who can’t stand the fact they’re NOT top 5 and have girls drop like crazy

By: heheh

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.