facebook

Who besides Zeta has retention issues?

by:    

Zeta with 197 pledges in 2024 so far…That is a crazy stat. 97 now after just taking 95 in spring??? They must have been so far under total in spring! Massive retention issues? Anyone know why?

Any other houses with same issues? I wish PHA made the houses explain their numbers and trends of defection and influx out loud to every PNM on their videos instead of “we are a sisterhood” stories. Well obviously not sisterhood if everyone leaves?

Posted By: Trumansmom
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

If you look at PHA website, Zeta retains the least. And Tri Delt is next. They both took big spring classes due to retention issues.

By: PNm2005

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#2by:    

ZTA did not take 95 in the spring. It was like 13… you may want to get your facts right before you post. Within the last year, Zeta has improved SIGNIFICANTLY with retention.

By: PHA
by: Facts   

Well it’s clearly presented in the community data report issued by the school in conjunction with reports from PHA. Public information anyone can find on the Mizzou website. Sooo….. it is facts. If Zeta has an issue with the data and feels it’s incorrect then I suggest they take it up with the school. Every other sororities information is correct and used as the truth for such things as overall grades, so my guess is it’s accurate.

By: Facts
by: GreekMUfrat   

Uh. Check Mizzou PHA Spring 2024 page. Clearly shows 95 in the spring for Zeta. Cant hide those facts

By: GreekMUfrat
by: SK   

13?? Do you have the receipts to prove that? I saw they lost 100+ by Dec so no way did they only take 13 in the spring.

By: SK
by: So confused   

Receipts? What receipts.

By: So confused
#3by:    

Sprin '24 COB New Members:

Zeta: 95
Phi Mu: 91
Tri Delts: 39
Chi O: 16
SK: 14

This is the new bottom tier

By: Wow
by: hang on   

Now hang on... Taking below 20 is not an issue at all. People graduate in December every year and replacing that amount is reasonable and reliable every year.

But there seems to be a huge jump after that for this past spring for three houses. That stands out, but another thing that stands out is this didn't happen in spring of '23. Everybody was within the normal COB range or a bit under. What happened this past spring?

By: hang on
by: Indeed   

Add Alpha Phi to the list of bottom dwellers. That house keeps losing members and COBs all the time. They just keep leaving school.

By: Indeed
#4by:    

i know that on pha it says zeta has 95 “associate members” but that doesn’t mean 95 cobs! zeta nationals has a program where girls can pay reduced fees or reduce their involvement while they study abroad, have internships, etc. and those are included under associate members in pha. zeta took less than 20 cobs and have a decent retention rate.

By: anon
#5by:    

Here are the correct statistics... 197 is not the correct number. Zeta took 120 in the 2024 fall rush, then we took only 15 spring rush pnms. During this summer only 5-7 girls dropped.

By: roberto
by: huh   

that is not true more than 5-7 dropped over the summer

By: huh
#6by:    

Gphi has a ton of retention issues

By: Zou
#7by:    

I am in zeta and we took 13 in the spring

By: ur dumb

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.