facebook

Followers on instagram

by: Greek outsider

Is it me or phi mu buying followers?? Because no one they have that many followers and it’s all random people

Posted By: Greek outsider
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: ur goofy    

this is the goofiest post i’ve ever read and why are you going through their followers in the first place lol

By: ur goofy
#2  by: haha   

Loser

By: haha
by: mizJul 22, 2024 12:08:05 PM

Their following has gone up 600 in the past month. Sounds like ur a phi mu. Hope this helps!

By: miz
by: hahaJul 22, 2024 2:39:37 PM

No you're just a loser.

By: haha
#3  by: Obsessed    

You just admitted you stalk sororities so much you know their Instagram follower count daily.

By: Obsessed
by: HahahaJul 22, 2024 8:43:31 PM

Who said daily? I said a month. Ignoring the whole point is crazyyyy, sounds like a phi mu who’s mad someone called them out. Looking at an account a month later and seeing a significant difference in followers isn’t stalking daily, but whatever floats ur boat! :)

By: Hahaha
by: 4Jul 23, 2024 9:57:25 AM

No they literally just gained 600 followers in one month😂and if you look at their followers who are those people even lol. how do they gain that much and other sorority’s don’t

By: 4
by: think before you speak Jul 26, 2024 1:09:42 AM

weird your looking through their followers still but did you ever think maybe the 1200 pmns that are going through recruitment may have followed them

By: think before you speak
#4  by: Blah   

Here you are trying to stay relevant. No one counts followers on Instagram unless you are over 40. No one cares. I feel bad for your kids. You must be one of those parents that worries about popularity more than raising a decent kid.

By: Blah
#5  by: anon   

yes babe they absolutely are. i’ve been saying this and everyone gets so defensive🤣

By: anon
by: IdkAug 2, 2024 10:52:55 AM

They gained 1,000 followers in literally 2 weeks it’s ridiculous 😂

By: Idk
by: ^^^^Aug 3, 2024 11:11:08 AM

Why do you care?

By: ^^^^

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.