facebook

Sorority recruitment

by: ‘23

I am thinking about going to mizzou next year and was wondering do pretty much all girls that rush get bids?

Posted By: ‘23
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Lila   

no not necessarily, some girls get dropped completely, but you will most likely get at least one house back on bid day. that doesn't mean it'll be a house you wanted tho

By: Lila
by: ^Nov 10, 2022 7:41:29 PM

You ONLY get one house back on bid day. wtf do you even know. The truth is that a small percentage of pnm's don't rush well at all, or fall through the cracks because they don't make an impression/aren't memorable, and they can get dropped, but the vast majority of pnm's who don't get bids are the ones who dropped out voluntarily. A bid isn't guaranteed but the odds are good if you stay in it and give the houses that WANT you a chance. All it takes is one!

By: ^
#2  by: mizzzz   

most girls do get bids, but most that don’t get house back that they want drop. A lot of my friends received snap bids after they dropped from homes they wanted on bid day so even if you get dropped, you can still get a bid. I also know a lot of people who excepted cob bids which are nice and is normally an easier recruitment process.

By: mizzzz

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.