facebook

Sorority grade rankings

by: ?

I am wondering how the houses rank in grades or where I can find that information. Thank you :)

Posted By: ?
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: .   

Theta, Pi Phi, and Chi O usually switch around as the top 3. The middle can change from semester to semester.. GPhi, APhi, and Tri Sig typically rank in the bottom 3 and below the All Sorority Average. You can find this info if you search Mizzou Greek Grades into Google.

By: .
by: Facts Jul 24, 2020 10:50:20 AM

Theta and Chio all house at top. Gphi new members ranked #2 and their all house ranked middle along with Tri Delta all house. Delta gamma ranked towards the bottom. Zeta new members ranked first and all house ranked towards bottom. Adpi ranked 3rd for both new members and all house.

By: Facts
by: .Jul 24, 2020 10:54:59 AM

Spring rankings were different! All of Greek life grades are usually higher than non Greek students, however that’s not always the case

By: .
by: ?Jul 24, 2020 11:02:54 AM

So I’m guessing the spring rankings were the ones listed by “facts”????

By: ?
#2  by: Just Look it Up   

Mizzou Greek Life has all of these stats going back for several years. I would disregard the spring stats because that semester was an anomoly. Traditionally PiPhi, ADPi, Theta and ChiO (in no particular order) can be found at the top. They also make strict grade cuts during recruitment. You're in college now. You should be able to find this information on your own.

By: Just Look it Up
by: SarahAug 12, 2020 8:01:15 AM

The spring 2020 grades are not posted anywhere. Just curious.

By: Sarah
by: FranklyAug 12, 2020 10:13:37 AM

I don't think spring grades are very relevant. Some classes are easy to do remotely, others (like chem and biology classes with labs or engineering classes) are much more difficult. I would just check the Greek stats for the past couple of years to get a sense of which houses prioritize grades and which don't. Also keep in mind that some of the houses that don't make grade cuts attract less serious students who don't have very challenging majors. I'm not going to point fingers, but when I moved into the house I was in a 4-person room with a pre-med major, accounting major, mechanical engineering and physics major. And that wasn't very unusual for my sorority. I'm not saying one major is better than another, because all kinds of people help to make this world a better place. But you can't deny some majors are more challenging that others.

By: Frankly
#3  by: PHA   

spring 2020
theta - 3.802
chi o- 3.78
adpi- 3.769
pi phi- 3.748
tri delt- 3.729
kd- 3.728
achio- 3.718
gphi- 3.704
zeta- 3.687
phi mu- 3.660
kappa- 3.646
sk- 3.646
dg- 3.612
a phi- 3.588
tri sigma- 3.584

By: PHA

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.