5. Pike
6. Delt
7. Pi Kap
8. KA
9. AEPi
10. LXA

By: Yes
#112  by: KA drama   

KA is definitely not getting kicked off campus. they'll kick out 20 some guys before they get kicked off campus.

By: KA drama
#113  by: Frat Row   

I'm not a fan of KA but I do have some friends in the house and I respect them a lot. They do not deserve to get kicked off this campus. They are a good addition to Missouri GreekLife and especially SEC GreekLife and I hope they stay.

By: Frat Row
#114  by: So then   

if they stay the rankings are:
Beta
Phi Kap
Sig Chi
DU
Pike
KA
Delt
Pi Kap
AEPi
LXA

By: So then
#115  by: Yup   

There is a clear top ten but it can broken into groups

Beta, phi kap, sig chi
Du, pike, KA
Delt, Pi kap
Aepi, LXA

Then after there's: sig ep, ag Rho and FH right near the top ten

By: Yup
#116  by: Kinda   

Your groups are decent but I'd lump the bottom 4 you have into one group. I think you can make a case for or against those 4 and to try and separate them is just splitting hairs.

By: Kinda
#117  by: Tiers    

No those tiers seem right. There is a difference between delt, pi kap and aepi, lxa. All are good houses but delt and pi kap are a little bit better

By: Tiers
#118  by: is there   

is there a big difference between delt/pi kap and lax/aepi?

By: is there
#119  by: Frats   

Fraternities get pretty unlucky. The top 10 frats have as many guys combined as the top 4 or 5 sororities. So while a house like LXA would be considered equal to a house like Zeta, they're more similar to a house like DG (who's probably ranked around 5 for sororities).

By: Frats
by: fraternitiesNov 28, 2012 3:25:15 PM

tend to be tighter. The sororities may all have 250 girls but they also tend to be cliquey, compared to a fraternity with 100-200 guys. The IFC also tends to be less strict about colonization and chartering, so there are usually at least 2 times as many fraternities as sororities on any given campus. Between that and the differences in how rush works you get a pretty big difference in average chapter size.

By: fraternities
#120  by: so   

basically if you are in:
beta
phi kap
sig chi
pike
ka
du
delt
pi kap
lxa
aepi

you're all set

By: so

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.