facebook

joining a sorority?

by: mizzou

i'm not a legacy, but i have good grades and ACT score. how hard would it be for me to get into a sorority? is the process very competitive? any tips?

Posted By: mizzou
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: been there   

A couple pieces of advice:
1. Don't get your heart set on one or just a couple of chapters. If you have decent grades and can hold a conversation, you will end up in a chapter. The girls who end up dropping out of recruitment are the ones who decided before hand that chapter XYZ was the only one for them, and were disappointed when they got cut from that chapter. Other chapters may have been delighted to welcome them as a sister, but they got mad that they didn't get the only one they thought they wanted and cut themselves out of the whole process.
2. Stay away from this website - it is poison. If you must read it for entertainment purposes, keep in mind that most of the mean comments posted about chapter are complete BS. Don't judge a chapter by what you read here. They all have something great to offer.

By: been there
#2  by: mizzou   

thanks for the information :)

By: mizzou
#3  by: ....   

Pretty face, good grades, and probably most important is personality.

By: ....

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.