facebook

sae back?

by:    

So what does the future bode for the SAE coming back to? I heard they recolonized. What was their reputation before they were booted?

Posted By: Whodat
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Wondering the same about their reputation before they got kicked off. heard they're taking their house back next year where TKE is right now. Met a few SAEs they seemed like good guys to get it started back up.

By: hmm

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#2by:    

My sister was here in the early 2000s. She said SAE was definitely a top house- really fun and cool- but not really a power in homecoming or GW (like Phi Kap or Beta). They were just a really popular, cool group of guys that everyone wanted to be with.
And their awesome house didn't hurt.
I do know that they are having to tear the house down and start from scratch tho, cause it is so outdated and not up to codes anymore.

By: sal
#3by:    

SAE is the equivalent of DU. (and PIKE when they were still good) Big party social house, hung out with Deltas. Will be interesting to see if they can build the same rep coming back.

By: SAE
#4by:    

The only codes that aren't up to date are the new fire safety regulations, other than that numerous architects and engineers said its perfectly fine to be renovated and is planned to have a renovation upwards of $3million. Look forward to taking back the house and regaining the rep we left with! Phi Alpha!

By: SAE

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.