Who's gonna be together? What i've heard as definites so far:

theta/beta
adpi/delt
kappa/lxa
phi kap/chi o

Posted By: hmmm
Page 1 of 3
#1by:    

Not sure, but I heard some houses preffed Sigma Kappa first... which is good for them.

By: cici
by: cici   

Actually I'm not an SK, it's just what I heard, but apparently that was wrong

By: cici
#2by:    

dg, pi kap, phi delt
axo, sig nu, fh
theta, beta
zeta, pike
chi o, phi kap, ato
kappa, lxa
pi phi, aepi
gphi,du (HA)

By: agrkj
#3by:    

aphi, agrho, agsig
tridelt, sig ep, theta chi
kd, fiji, tke
sk, kappa sig, phi psi
phi mu, ka, beta sig
tri sig, delt sig, delta chi
adpi, delt, acacia

also, LOL at houses "preffing sigma kappa first". not being very obvious are you sk?

By: agrkj
#4by:    

why feel bad for phi mu if they got KA? KA is a top house and phi mu gets paired with them.

By: why

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: Because   

KA will do absolutely nothing with Phi Mu. Greek Week is as much as you make of it and they will make of it nothing. Their nationals is also in the process of kicking 25-30 guys out of their house and deciding whether to yank their charter. KA hasn't slid far enough imo to kick that many people out or yank their charter, but their nationals is very strict.

By: Because
#5by:    

I am an SK, and we did hear from guys in each of the pairings we performed for that each of them ranked us first. Our three had the same three sororities to choose from and said that the other two just came in, sang for 30 seconds and left, we had an entire routine. Our LC's just threw us under the bus because they didn't want us with AgRho and AgSig. They don't know anything about the greek system at mizzou and probably just thought sigkap and kapsig would make nice tshirts, it's really annoying that they didn't take our opinions and reasons into account.

By: nothiding
#6by:    

KA got 5th in homecoming. They can't be that bad

By: Answer
#7by:    

They wanted Pi phi so why are they with phi mu

By: And
#8by:    

I'm an ag sig and let me tell you SK, trisig and a phi did a MUCH better job than you during serenades.

By: .....
#9by:    

theta, beta
adpi, delt, acacia
pi phi, aepi
chi o, phi kap, ato
axo, sig nu, fh
kappa, lxa

in other words, the same as every other gw/hoco.

By: top contenders
#10by:    

Gphi DU will be fun but not place
AXO FH signu could place
ADPi Delt could place
SigK's nationals wouldn't let them be paired with AGR because of their mishap during the date party
ZTA Pike could place
TriSigs pairing is unhappy so nothing gonna happen there
Kappa LXA could place
Theta Beta probably will place
Pi phi aepi prob won't place but we will see
Aphi agr agsig won't place it isn't homecoming

By: GW thoughts

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.