Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

pi phi a phi gphi

By: legit
#2by:    

chi o, tdelt, kappa, pi phi

By: mary
#3by:    

A Phi and ADPi both surprisingly have some really hot girls in their pledge class. Definitely not the hottest overall, but I've seen some girls I would expect to be in Tri Delt or GPhi.

By: pledge class
#4by:    

Pi Phi definitely has one of the best. They've stepped it up in the past few years.
Tri Delt got some really great girls, as usual, but I don't know if it's up to their usual standards.
G Phi also has one of the best. A lot of gorgeous girls, but have the whole G Phi look going on. Tan in the middle of fall and huge hair.
DG scored some girls who were rushed hard everywhere! As a whole I'm not sure if its on the same level as the three above.
Chi O got some cute girls, but also some really unattractive girls! This was kind of a make or break year for them and I don't think they had the rush that they needed to have. They're still a top house, but definitely the least attractive in the top tier.
Kappa did surprisingly well! I'm impressed by the girls Ive been seeing.
Theta - who cares.
ADPi - subpar
A Phi - woof
Zeta got some cute girls apparently. But probably just girls who got cut from top houses because of grades or their personalities.
The rest honestly don't matter at all.

By: 2012
#5by:    

I wouldn't agree with DG, I know a lot of girls that got cut from everywhere else but joined DG b/c they were legacies. getting cut from 13 other chapters really doesn't say you're desirable.

By: know

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.