facebook

spring recruitment

by:    

Hey!
Unfortunately I was unable to go through formal recruitment, but I am really really interested in joining a sorority. Does Mizzou have spring recruitment???? If so, can I get any info. :)

Posted By: High Hopes
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Mizzou does not have Spring recruitment like they do in the fall. However, a few houses who have not met quota will do COB aka continious open bidding. As of now, I know Phi Mu and Sigma Sigma Sigma will be cob-ing.

By: reply

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#2by:    

SK will be the only house COBing until they reach quota. Then it will be open to houses that petition for COB. For sure that will include the houses that are not at chapter quota (phi mu, sigma) and it will also include houses that may already have a full freshman class, but have space from others dropping as upperclassman (APhi, AXO, GPhi) are known to COB for that reason. Other houses that COB are KD and ZTA. KD only just started doing this a few years ago, zta has always COBed due to lack of retention. ZTA was known to have a good PC this year, but their house could still have spots from previous years that lost members. You're best bet is to make friends with girls in your dorm and talk to them about if their house will be participating in COB. You can also fill out registration for COB in the greek life office. Best advice, is to go to COB events with your friends that are already members. They will vouche for you over the girls that just walk through the door during events. GOOD LUCK :)

By: wait
#3by:    

Do you know if the COB events are coming up soon??

By: High Hopes
#4by:    

don't register via pha. it's kind of useless. your best bet is just to email SK and ask if they're cobing.

By: COB
#5by:    

Sigma, Phi Mu, and AXO are for sure COBing from what I know

By: Anon
#6by:    

^ the above post is inaccurate. none of those sororities can COB until SK reaches quota. ANd even after that I doubt AXO will be able to COB, phi mu and sigma are the only houses under quota.

By: incorrect
#7by:    

AXO is not COBing

By: PHAlove

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.