Page 2 of 2
#11by:    

Who was decent tonight?

By: tonight
by: homecoming   

chi omega & zeta killed it!! pi phi was pretty good 2

By: homecoming
#12by:    

Chi O/Aepi KILLED it. Their skit was creative and funny, but during the second dance, the lights went down and all of the dancers were in glowing suits that like danced to the music. it was like that group from americas got talent. nicely done

By: HC
#13by:    

Aepi and chi o had the best skit

By: Hc
#14by:    

Can someone rank the skits from last night and give a brief summary of how the night played out?

By: hc skits
#15by:    

Top 5
1.Chi o/aepi
2.Phi mu/delt sig
3.Zeta/Pi kap
4.Adpi/phi kap
5.Theta/FH

By: Hoco predictions
#16by:    

1. Delt sig beta sig phi mu
2. Aepi chio
3. Pi kap zeta
4. FH Theta

Everyone else just average didn't have stand out anything
Except phi delt kappa sigma and delta gamma had good props and Kappa had some good IBAs

By: Top four
#17by:    

One: Chi Omega/AEPi
Two: Zeta Tau Alpha/Pi Kapp
Three: Phi Mu/Delt Sig

By: Top 3 Predictions
#18by:    

Top 3
1:Chi O/AEPi
2: Phi Mu/Delt Sig
3: Theta/FH

By: Hoco
#19by:    

Chi Omega and AEPI have done great. Props to you guys for wonderful spirit and props. Phi Mu--great writers whoever wrote the skit. Very well prepared. Zeta Tau Alpha/Pi Kapp: so much improvement I'm blown away. Great dancing, top 5 for sure. Theta/Fh: Safe, but cute and well put together. Adpi: flats were very well detailed as well as costumes/props.

I don't want to bash on other houses who didn't do so well so I'll end it at Good Work everyone, HAPPY HOCO 2012!!

By: AGREED!

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.