By: Kappas
#42by:    

A great group of girls

By: Number 1
#43by:    

ARE GREAT-love from ADPi!

By: KKGs
#44by:    

You proudly state that you recruit "great girls from big families from best places in the region-Mobile, Mountain Brook, etc.". ARE YOU KIDDING ME?! How tasteless, classless & pathetic that you have to name drop bumpkin cities. YOU think you are superior. sophisticated & elite but if any one of your "big family" redneck girls came up to NYC or Boston, you'd be eaten alive! Enjoy your grits, Civil War reinactments, pick up trucks & butchering the Kings English w/working "y'all" into every sentence.

By: To KKG @Bama
#45by:    

Is it true that KKG is the biggest party house? I want a house that likes to have fun and party. KKG is one of my top houses.

By: pnm looking for fun
#46by:    

someone so vindictive and jealous posts a 100 remarks all by the same person who actually got cut!

By: sad
#47by:    

someone so vindictive and jealous posts a 100 remarks all by the same person who actually got cut!

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#48by:    

#49by:    

Quiet, but totally outstanding.

By: Love

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.