facebook

kappa kappa gamma discussion

by:    

Kappa Kappa Gamma sorority chapter comments at University of Alabama - UA

Posted By: GR Administrator
Page 4 of 5
#31by:    

I am so happy I pledged Kappa at Alabama! The thing I love about Kappas is they are so strong at most schools like LSU, Ole Miss, and all of Texas. The Tri-Delts are sweet too!

By: I love the Kappas
#32by:    

I love Kappa! It was a tough choice between Kappa and DDD but I am glad I choose Kappa . DDD great too!

By: me too!

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#33by:    

Wealthy? Sure. Y'all blew off the heiress to a 200+ million dollar fortune the first day! Next time google recs from the Midwest - people who have money don't need to brag about it.

By: U R clueless.
#34by:    

Understand it's your parents money NOT your money! Until you earn it yourself, the money is not yours to claim!

By: Please
#35by:    

Trivial and childish.

By: Superficial
#36by:    

All your comments. I am a mom and please understand that none of you are wealthy, it's your parents that are wealthy and may or may not chose to share with you. You have no right to out anybody else down until you have earned your own money. I'm very surprised at this chapter and am contemplating a call to nationals.

By: Just read
#37by:    

THIS HOUSE IS FULL OF crybabies

By: tide fam
#38by:    

before you call nationals, consider reading comments all over this web-site. they are all mostly pathetic and not just this one.

By: @just read
#39by:    

wanna be ON TOP like me?? all ya gotta do is go KKG!!! LOVE THE TOP SORAT ON CAMPUS and so does everyone else! <3

By: #1
#40by:    

Your message is very thing we are not about. Grow up and represent your house as it wants to be...embarrassing. We apologize to the Greek community.

By: Rich n pretty

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.