facebook

kappa kappa gamma discussion

by:    

Kappa Kappa Gamma sorority chapter comments at University of Alabama - UA

Posted By: GR Administrator
Page 2 of 5
#11by:    

You all dropped an outstanding young women today she had everything beauty class personality character and from from what i hear you kept some potential questionable girls who if they pledge I predict their future behavior will cause you alot of head aches and embarrassment next year ! I agree with the post below what are you really looking for?

By: another Kappa Alum
#12by:    

Yes but could she party?

By: Re: Kappa Alum
#13by:    

Dear Jasper Judson Jones,

We at Kappa Kappa Gamma wholeheatedly appreciate your request to be our house dad! We found your request offensive, I mean, who says UA has high tuition costs?

KAPPA YO!

By: Dear Jasper
#14by:    

Another average sorority that used to be good.

By: Average
#15by:    

Would you girls make up your mind! Who is behind all of the Phi Mu, Pi Phi, and DZ, AXO or some other sorority? I told you I would be back and you fell for it again, you are all so gullible.

Love,
C

By: Gullible
#16by:    

With them being Old Row I probably should not be saying this but if my daughter was going through rush this is one sorority I would tell her not to join under any circumstances. The reason is obvious.

By: My Daughter
#17by:    

Heard they won "Most improved sorority". Congrats!!

By: rumor
#18by:    

what happened to your pledge class this year? it seems that all of the girls you wanted pledged K.D. Chi O ADPI or Phi Mu. You need a new way to rush your girls. Your way isn't working!!!!

By: molly
#19by:    

Heard that Kappa didn't make quota. What's up with that?

By: kkg

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#20by:    

What is a snap bid??? Does that mean you didn't make quota?

By: Tara

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.