facebook

gamma phi beta discussion

by:    

Gamma Phi Beta sorority chapter comments at University of Alabama - UA

Posted By: GR Administrator
Page 5 of 6
#41by:    

Have you crazies mistaken this website for a blogspot? Go write a blog and stop putting your ridiculous but strangely irritatingly non-funny stuff on here.

By: @below
#42by:    

I'm not a Yankee! I'm right here at Bama, jerk. You need to get a life and stop running around the "Grove".

By: Jason
#43by:    

I think it's so incredibly sad that girls who are 18-23 and should be ADULTS are only concerned with sorority rankings and how "popular" you are based on your house. Pathetic. As if it will matter in a few years if you were a part of any of these organizations in college. Too much of Bama sorority life is about drinking and partying. Sorority life is great, but it's NOT everything. Sad part is... I'm in a sorority at Bama and I STILL feel this way.

By: Personally...
#44by:    

on a great Rush, from ADPi!

By: Congrats

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#45by:    

Congratulations on a terrific Rush. Beautiful pledge class.

By: AOne
#46by:    

Congratulations ladies on a great pledge class - I got the chance to meet a few of your new girls (dorm friends of my daughter's) and they are fantastic young ladies! So happy for you and for the terrific girls at my daughter's new house - DZ. PS - Kids - I would never participate in the "ranking" that is for all of you to decide. Hope it is always honest, genuine and from the heart. Rude comments about any Sorority are TACKY.

By: New DZ Mom
#47by:    

please stay at home and back off

By: ahhhh mom
#48by:    

ARE GREAT-love from ADPi!

By: GPhi
#49by:    

Only people who want to be apart of a true sorority should join Gamma Phi. it's a great house with fun ,cool and cute girls! It's making all the other sororities a little scared looking at some of the nasty comments.. But wait till rush ladies!! You will be looking at one he'll of a pledge class!!!

By: Gphigirls
#50by:    

Good luck GPHI from Gphi at USC!

By: Roll tide

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.