facebook

gamma phi beta discussion

by:    

Gamma Phi Beta sorority chapter comments at University of Alabama - UA

Posted By: GR Administrator
Page 3 of 6
#21by:    

You can't even possibly believe that the last couple of posts were A Phis? Haven't you learned anything from this site? An A Phi would NOT come on here using the name A Phi. It's someone trying to get you mad at Alpha Phi. Gamma Phi and Alpha Phi are doing well so others resent it. Wise up!

By: oh come on
#22by:    

Congratulations! Y'all pulled in an exceptional pledge class this year. This is the turning point for your sorority. You're on your way up! I think Gamma Phi is an example that other sororities should follow -- keep pledging classy girls and things will work out.

By: Congratulations
#23by:    

It looks like the Gamma Phi website has been hijacked by haters. If you look, Gamma Phis ratings are high right now because people have been kind enough to congratulate them on their pledge class. It is a pretty pathetic act to give all ones in order to make your opinion more seem more important. If your real opinion is 3 and you give one, it artificially lowers the ratings. But of course you know that. l I don't understand how there is that much enjoyment in manipulating an anonymous website, but congratulations, you're doing it!

By: thoughtful
#24by:    

You all are manipulating it by constantly inflating your rankings. Why must you insist on being at number one? Try staying off of this site for at least an hour. Find something else to do.

By: Gamma Phi Beta
#25by:    

Just looking at their ratings, I doubt that Gamma Phis are the ones giving ratings. Just on the screen I'm on there are 13 people who've rated them all ones. Surely you're not saying the girls are rating themselves all ones? I think possibly the person posting below wants to be the one who decides everything and is giving all ones then saying it is the Gamma Phis. By the way, all ones don't inflate your rating.

By: hum........

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#26by:    

Why are they giving themselves all ones?

By: self ranking?
#27by:    

Gamma Phi Beta girls have too much class to continually self-rank and downgrade other houses like Phi Mu does.

By: nope
#28by:    

I'm an senior and I used to think the same thing about GPhi...but you would be a fool to not see their improvement. The sophomore and freshman pledge classes look like all the other ones on the row, and they can throw down at parties. It's kind of sad that people keep holding on to the old stereotype. Unless you seriously know them or hang out with them you have no business ranking them.

By: Senior
#29by:    

Two sides to the equation and if GPB would stop over ranking themselves others would stop giving you bad rankings. So yes the Queens of selfranking applies. Now if Chi O had a lot of rankings and was highly ranked that would make sense but not GPB.

By: You Think...
#30by:    

Why do you think it is girls from this house that are ranking themselves over and over? I know girls from t his house and they laugh at the whole idea of greek rank. I am not a Gamma Phi, yet I think they deserve higher than all ones. I also agree that anyone who gives them all ones because they are "overranked" is wrong. That simply isn't your call. Give them what they deserve and let others do the same. I agree with "to Please" and "Think." There are too many rude people on here that can't believe that this sorority has moved up some. I agree: get over it!

By: You think what????

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.